[Discarded by OP - see topic ID 2732/12]

From the FAQ:

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category; please read the category definitions.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

(Yes, it is the default, but keep the forum clean)

1 Like

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

You may wish to respond by disagreeing. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:

• Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction

Instead, provide thoughtful insights that improve the conversation.

Both of you, don’t start an argument please. GimkitAdmin, disagreeing is okay but asking more nicely is helpful to avoid these things. 4shapes, I know they might not be very agreeable but putting images of another user is probably not allowed nonetheless. If you want to argue further, go somewhere else other than this forum or contact the mods.

3 Likes

No one should post here anymore for now. Let's wait till the situation calms down.

2 Likes

I would like to start flagging off topic stuff starting NOW I’m done being childish.

Again,

No one should post here anymore for now. Let’s wait till the situation calms down.

@Jeffo , it might be good to lock this.

2 Likes

I will convert the example into a quote.

@NavyCatZ, the examples have been converted intk quotes. The user was renamed to “noping” so the quotes don’t ping the user

1 Like

Alright, so I think it’s safe to post now since it’s been pretty quiet. The quotes can still be traced back to the user though if you click on it. Perhaps you can make fake examples? They won’t be hard to do.

For instance, “Hi guys my name is Yellowtail!” or “Do you want to check out my game?”

You can use my username.

I’m making a guide from this - but when you see things that break the rules. I’m making a guide on it since i got inspired from 4shapes.

Also if you need it to be simpler just ask the creator.

You can use me as well

You can use me too

Same. I think we should have a group to spread the word about off topic posts.

If you ever need help with one of my guides then feel free to @ me. doesn’t matter if its the poster or someone on the comments. I’m so inactive on this forum now its the only real chance i’d see it

There aren’t pictures anymore

They removed the pictures because GimkitAdmin didn’t like him in the screenshot.

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to get quicker and better answers for your questions [:green_square:]