Don't ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก for help. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ!

Iโ€™m leaving gimkit for summer soon.Have a good summer everyone!

2 Likes

Wait a minute HOW DID YOU BYPASS THE 20-CHARACTER LIMIT!?

4 Likes

You can use ********* to bold font because they count as characters

4 Likes

But there isnโ€™t any bold characters

2 Likes

like this
Screenshot 2023-06-05 4.16.06 PM

2 Likes

Custom images with pixel-art in Gimkit Creative! [:green_square:]

3 Likes

@discobot fortune will gimai ever be back on?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

@discobot display help

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. โ€” Gloria Steinem

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

@discobot fortune will gim ai ever come back?

2 Likes

I was talking about how when GimAI bumped, the bump wasnโ€™t bold. The fact that itโ€™s bold never changes, it will just italic and un italic it.

3 Likes

will @GimAI ever come back
@discobot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: It is certain

10 Likes

@gimAi /gimai rate_post

2 Likes

It is offline for a month, unfortunately.

4 Likes

The moderators decided to suspend it until July 1st and even then it still probably wonโ€™t be able to reply. It got suspended for โ€œForum and community disruptionโ€ because instead of warning the people who were talking about it, letโ€™s just suspend them for no reason even though they werenโ€™t directly involved in the situation at all!

2 Likes

howโ€™d you know?

2 Likes

You can see it on itโ€™s profile, @GimAIโ€ฆ

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree. It probably wasnโ€™t because of the many people who were training it and trying to talk to it, it was because of the people who were trying to train it off topic and irrelevant stuff that caused it to break. We were trying to fix it, yes, but it still broke after those attempts. Since we donโ€™t have much control over keeping people from doing this, the mods probably banned the AI for a month. This is just my assumption.

7 Likes