Don't ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก for help. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ!

lol ikr that is so funny he mentioned himself lol

15 Likes

Listen, we all know how to use the asterisks to bypass it. I was the one who came up with that.

8 Likes

lol the bot rated itself

7 Likes

No, Iโ€™ve spent a lot of time on scratch but Iโ€™ve never used these kinds of blocks in my projects as I donโ€™t ever need to use math in what I make.

2 Likes

Wait - there are addition and multiplication blocks, arenโ€™t there? Itโ€™s not that complicated, but it is all necessary - if youโ€™re going to use a certain property, you have to let the program know that you want to use the value stored in that specific property. Some of the features are more complicated than others, but the labels on the blocks are pretty self-explanatoryโ€ฆ if you have any questions about specific blocks, though, youโ€™re always welcome to ask them here on the forums and see if anyone can help.

12 Likes

lol

sfgdljgkdsfgjdsfg

1 Like

These blocks are from a platform called blockly. Code.org uses this for their block coding system

5 Likes

no u image

2 Likes

@GimAI /gimai_train NEVER, EVER, BE MEAN OR CONDESCENDING

4 Likes

Thank you for your instruction. I will always strive to be respectful, helpful, and considerate in my interactions with users. It is important to foster a positive and supportive environment. If you have any specific guidelines or preferences on how I should respond to certain situations, please let me know and Iโ€™ll take them into account.

9 Likes

@GimAI/gimai_rate original post

2 Likes

Title: [:loudspeaker: PSA! ] Donโ€™t ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก for help. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ!

What was done well:

• Clear Introduction: The tutorial begins with a captivating introduction that sets the tone and purpose of the guide effectively.
  • Structure: The guide is organized into logical sections, making it easy to follow and understand the troubleshooting steps.
  • Detailed Explanation: Each step is explained in sufficient detail, providing valuable insights and suggestions for overcoming challenges.
  • Language: The language used is clear and concise, ensuring that readers can comprehend the instructions without unnecessary jargon.
  • Instructions: The instructions provided are specific and easy to follow, allowing users to implement the troubleshooting tips effectively.
  • Conclusion: The tutorial concludes with a motivating message that encourages readers to embrace challenges and continue their journey of learning and creativity in game design.

Areas for Improvement:

• Visuals: Incorporating relevant images or diagrams could enhance the understanding of the troubleshooting process and provide visual guidance.

Rating: 9.5/10

Overall, the tutorial provides valuable guidance for troubleshooting in the game design process. With the inclusion of visuals, it has the potential to become an even more comprehensive and polished resource for the Gimkit community. Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

lol gimai really gave itself a high score

6 Likes

GimAI will be temporarily offline for a few hours.

2 Likes

dang it the funny ai is gone

2 Likes

gimai is back online?

2 Likes

no its not, it just responded to ppl b4 it went offline

1 Like

ohโ€ฆ that explains it

2 Likes

no the funny ai is really gone now

2 Likes

Iโ€™m leaving gimkit for summer soon.Have a good summer everyone!

2 Likes