Props damage can be enabled, but a few minutes later it can't?

Broken

Less broken

These are both for circular shields, I have no clue why it doesn’t work after I try to click back on it.

Welcome to the forums @acercar2

Try leaving and rejoining the game, and also deleting and replacing the prop.

Welcome to the forums @acercar2!

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after. :slight_smile:

@acercar2 just saying, damage can not be enabled if the scope is player. Idk why. And welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums @acercar2

Check out these guidelines!

Welcome to the underground, how was the fall?

If you want a look around, give us a call.

We don’t see humans often.

We’re happy you just dropped in.

I’ll be so popular

When I show the monsters what I just brought in!

It’s probably just lag, refresh your page or delete and replace the prop.

I CAN FINALLY COMMENT AGAIN AFTER 20 HOURS!
The limit really is painful…

If the visibility scope is set for anything other than global, then it won’t work.
This works the same way for ANY prop. I’m assuming that’s because there are some weird interactions that could occur if a player can’t see a prop while another player could see and damage it.

Also, welcome to the forums (ig). Let me know if you need help with anything (I mean literally anything reasonable), and I’ll try to reach out within 20-30 minutes unless I can’t due to school or something.

Also RIP, @Blizzy got here before I did :expressionless:
I tried to reach you by mentioning you through editing a previous post of mine.

1 Like

I think that’s probably why it doesn’t work, I guess I’ll just have to remodel that part in the game.

1 Like

It works! But sadly that’s not what I wanted, so I guess I’ll just have to change some things to make it work.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.