Property Error (bug?)

We are all good at something, and honestly Idk I dont use devices much so i dont have much experience so idk.

1 Like

Basically start the counter at 10005. Then subtract the property by 10000 when you use it. This avoids 0.

What counter? And I want 0?

might be an error in block code can we see a screen shot of it? but then again i could be wrong and it could be one of the devices acting up

The error occurs when the property is 0, right? So, we add 10,000 to the number stored in the property, but the value is the number minus 10,000.

Nay, nay it occurs when you buy an upgrade AND when you’re at 0

Still, my solution would work, but doesn’t fix the actual bug.

1 Like

@here Update: The property is fine-ish? It flickers between values, but the real number does what its supposed to, ex : 3 (real) -1 (fake) but it stays at 3, and does what its supposed to, but I cant display the actual value per person…
The property is doing what its supposed too, just at different numbers

1 Like

So, does it work?

1 Like

No, my game’s bug isn’t fixed

1 Like

Do you want to try using this?

4 Likes

Dang, that actually worked, (minus the fact that when players press I they see a random item) Thanks! (I’m still curious why the property didn’t work though, it just shows every player scope combined, flickering between numbers, but it still works as intended)

1 Like

Can you take a screenshot of your entire setup? Because items are easier to use with scope. Properties are much harder.

2 Likes

Was your counter perhaps set to global? Since problems like these arise from the components rather than the set output.

1 Like

You can, it’s just very buggy because Creative is not supported on mobile devices.

1 Like

I don’t have a counter device, I have a property device

1 Like

I will, the properties are fine, but displaying them (using overlay) isn’t working, it just flickers between your property, and other player’s property

1 Like

Make the scope of the overlay player then.

1 Like

It seems that the repeater is the problem, with extensive testing, I found out that repeaters are global rather than local.

In short: Repeaters are set to global.

1 Like

How can I fix this?