Property Error (bug?)

I can’t give too much detail on this, as I am in mobile, (and the game is a secret) So I have a player-scope property, when you enter a zone, a repeater stars -1 it, when it is at 0 something happens, that works perfectly fine, but when the property = 0 , it sets it to 0 for all

1 Like

That is strange, I would consider this a bug for the moment until a code genius gets online. But this should not happen normally.

1 Like

I really needed this for gim jam :frowning: Can you think of a solution?

1 Like

I can try, so are you using normall proerties or persudo.

1 Like

and can you send me some picks of were you think the bug is happening.

1 Like

The property device, I have it displayed in a text device, it’s called “breath” step in water, “breath goes down per second, when it reaches 0 you go back to land, and breath stays at 0, player scoped, but instead, breath just teleports to 0 when 1 player runs out

1 Like

I’m on mobile but as soon as I can, I will

1 Like

Ok so You would most likely need to add zones to were you spawn when you run out of air, and when zone activates, new property triggers, and it adds air. and s=do the same for when you go down in the water, just it loses air. And make sure it is based on a timer.

@WolfTechnology this is a very easy system, but for some reason it won’t work

I have a repeater when you enter water (zone) and it -1s the property until 0, then stops, then you teleport back, the air stays at 0 (intentionally) it is player scope, but the property is set to 0 globally

sigh I am trying to figure this out as i help you, I know almost no devices but the basics. And i think you should set the scope back to player, at all times. global might be the issue.

Oh right, I forgot that you are better at art than mechanics! I’ll try setting it to global, then player again

1 Like

Yeah thats me, the art guy. But Yeah that is what i see could be a issue, different scopes.

https://www.gimkit

So its still not working… sorry, I am not good at this.

No :frowning: maybe I have to make a 1 person game…

Only solution I have for this is to move add like 10000000 to it and subtract that number from the property when using it.

Here is @getrithekd he would know, sorry that i was no use to you.

1 Like

It’s ok! I suck at art! Maybe you just aren’t good at devices

?