PRESS START (update #1)

Oh sorry, I didnt know you can edit ur posts. Again, I’m a 1st timer, so sorry

Yeah, but I want to be able to play as the Gims.

It’s alright. Whatever happened, happened. Nothing we can do about it. Just don’t do it again or somebody might flag. Anyways,

To play as the games you put on your thumbnail? Like force them to wear the skin? It’s not possible.

I have this idea where in Breath of the Wild, Link wakes up in this whatever thingy mabobby with water in it? Is this true? (I only played the demo in a Walmart.) I recreated this with space barrier and water terrain.

Don’t include the ice. I was in my testing map.

2 Likes

Not possible Atleast until Gimkit adds the gims you need to the the shop

I’ve seen that nobody is actually helping this guy with ideas that much. How about we actually give him ideas on how to make one of the nintendo games he’s making in Gimkit instead of JUST answering questions he has.

I think that you should probably make your own video game styled mini games instead of using other companies’. It will help your game be original and creative and maybe help you understand what these game making companies had to go through ino order to make these games. For start why not try Pinky’s Disco Dance Simulator (Dance Dance Revolution) or maybe Gimbit’s 8-bit adventures?

“FersionSpeedy”?

My bio says how i got it.

1 Like

Make Ridley a big sentry which is the Chompz Costume teleporting around in the air every 5 seconds.

no i was talking to TOGG(thatonegimkitguy)

1 Like

@Kosm0-o Thats my first compliment on my name, thanks!

1 Like

How would that work?

How would DDR work? And how would I make an 8-bit game?

I’ve only seen sentries teleport around in other games, but i’ve never tried it.

this might work maybe. There are a lot of guides on it.

I meant pokemon Gim and pokemon kit.
gosh I’m horrible at wording

Oh, okay. Sorry 'bout that

Does anyone have any Sonic or Pokemon ideas?

Check the post again

Also, how do I make huge sentries?

You can’t. You can only move it around.