Poll on post 120!

well personally I like the sketch graph but that’s just me

And it makes more sense, because @Build-pleasse said blueprint uses him for ideas like drawing on him and graphing paper would be more like something you’d use for building ideas! But he’s harder to draw…

1 Like

well really the entire thing is hard so I’m just making mine harder!

1 Like

I’m going to do graph paper. And I also finished all the other gims except sketch.
And we are supposed to have the back of the gims facing us right?

oooh hooray I’m almost done with sketchhhhh
one last bit wait wait oh no the adds (on ibis paint) are taking over!

1 Like

Ads? And I’m actually working on sketch as well!

@suki-moon, I’m sorry. And I’m actually done with sketch graph paper! He actually wasn’t that hard to draw! But yours will probably look way better then mine…

1 Like

I do normal art too lmao
-laughs in dragon-
-GHEHGHGHEHEHGHGHGHGHEHEGHGHEHEHGGHE-
I’m sane I promise (totally not stolen from Navy)

5 Likes

so uh
i might have to back out on this thumbnail, its really complicated and i go to germany tmr. sorry!

oh mb-
all hail voidfluffy–goddess of thumbnails and also normal art in general!!

3 Likes

insert cursed laugh
GHEHHEHGHGHGHEHGHEHEGHEGHGHE

4 Likes

When you come back, tell me what it’s like there.

1 Like

ooooh I actually went to switzerland this summer! I got to go to lindt Chocolate Factory and they had free samples of every flavor!!! and I climbed the alps and snowboarded there
we were supposed to got to Germany but it got cancelled ;-;

also I’ll probs be done on Aug 2nd sry for delay!

3 Likes

No fair. Isn’t Switzerland famous for its chocolate?

Aren’t the alps in Switzerland as well? And I would want to go to Switzerland more then Germany. But they each sound fun. Must’ve been a looooong flight/

Lindt Chocolate? Free Samples? You are too lucky. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

The Alps must’ve been very beautiful. I want to go snowboarding.

Here is what the almost done sketch looks like so far!!

I’m sry it took so long dw I’ll be done quick
also I hope I got the layout right it was too confusing I had to restart over and over again

4 Likes

Wow. Mine has the backs facing toward you.

It looks kind of like you are using ovals for the heads. And I think you are supposed to have the captain Buck and Detective Baka reversed.

Summary

I use the same hand drawn base for my gims and I draw all of them. Mine might be more accurate but yours is way better looking.

thats so cool! :0

@BrownSugarAlien

actually, i’m german and used to live in germany, so i can tell you what its like now!

its pretty similar to the usa actually, (or midwest usa.) its boiling hot in the summer, and freezing in the winter. its very hilly and theres wayy too many pine/spruce trees. the rivers and lakes are pretty though.
as for the city, its very loud and can be overwhelming (atleast munich is). but the holocaust memorials are pretty.
and beer is sold everywhere, even at mcdonald’s! its a normal thing there though.

so yeah, deutschland ist sehr schön und cool!
(germany is very beautiful and cool!)

WHY DID THEY BAN THE WORD GERMAN :sob:

4 Likes

Wow, @VoidFluffy is from Japan, @DJ_FEVER is from the Philippines and you’re from Germany?! But I bet there are still more to go.

2 Likes