Poll ended, winner found

Hello, so I’m back at it again with another game so I need another thumbnail if y’all don’t mind. The game is called “Supernatural obby” because weird things happen to you. I do not care what gims are used (if any) I just want it to say my name (preferably MJ^ but MarleyHiggins is fine), list yourself as the artist (it doesn’t matter where on the thumbnail), and make it at least look “obby” like. I know there are a lot of games like these but mine is special in my eyes because I made it. If you can make one that would be great (I don’t really have a deadline yet because I know some thumbnail artists got suspended for being off topic for a few days so I want them to have a chance is they so wish) Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

I can try to @Rainbow , but I probably won’t because I have lots of homework. Only if I have time.

I’ll make one @Rainbow! It’ll be done either tmr or Thursday!

@bob_the_tomato Thanks for trying, I understand I’m also busy with homework!

1 Like

@Glitch7 Thank you, you’ll def have enough time

actually I cant do it sry

1 Like

Ah, that’s alright @Glitch7. Thanks for offering though! :heart:

There’s a bunch of empty space near the bottom. That’s because the image ratio is taller than a normal thumbnail.

1 Like

OH, I wasn’t even aware you wanted to make one. Thank you so much! It’s fine that there’s nothing at the bottom it still looks great anyways! :heart:

1 Like

of course!

1 Like

hi i can make one if u still want one sorry im late

She said no deadline yet so I’d assume you can :>

yea i know but i wanted to make sure she does’t have one already

You can still make one @Ryft, (I know a couple of the thumbnail artists got suspended for a few days so I’ll wait to see if they possibly want to make one and then make a deadline from there.) :smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I am one of the artists that got suspended XD! (I only got suspended for two days)

(I learned my lesson blackhole dont worry … lol)

i would make a thumbnail but I already did one today and i need to lock in on my HW, I cant do it tomorrow because of a project, but im able to do it on friday, of course… that is a long time, but if your willing to wait that long then ill be happy to help :slight_smile: .

recent artwork:

1 Like

That would be great! Yeah I’m willing to wait that long. Some other artists also got suspended for two days. Friday Is not that far away anyways :blush: @Aubec7

1 Like

I’m not a thumbnailist, so don’t judge!

3 Likes

maybe click out of that speech bubble lol

1 Like

woah that blackhole looks sick

2 Likes

yeah I realized that on post lol