Poll ended, winner found

I kind of like the speech bubble thing in a weird way lol. Thanks @bob_the_tomato :heart:

1 Like

Oh. I edited it. Sry!

2 Likes

It’s fine lol, it still looks great

2 Likes

Hey, to people who have made a thumbnail and/or people who plan to make one, I think the deadline is going to be 8/20/24! The poll will probably last a day or two as well.

1 Like

my friend might make you one, I’ll see… but he might change his mind and not make one idk for sure.

1 Like

That would be great @Legobuilder, does your friend have a gimkit forums account?

I might try to make a thumbnail even though I’m not a good artist.

That would be nice if you could. I’m sure you’re WAY better than me at art (if you know, you know) @Char

This is the best I could do for now. (I have a very non-creative mind TvT) Please give me suggestions so I can improve it to fit your preference.

Screenshot 2024-08-15 09.54.47

2 Likes

you should put something in the background so it dont look as plain (just a suggestion)

1 Like

Looks pretty good, if this helps: The game is basically about you trying to get to the end of the obby. But weird things happen to you. Like one minute you’re in a snow storm and the next your in a desert. You know stuff like that. @Char

@Rainbow I can try making one

Thanks @Ryft and @Rainbow, I really need information to put together because I have constant brain fog. I’ll try to finish it by tomorrow.

1 Like

That would be cool @Cuckoo_bird!

@Char your welcome

Not sure who’s still making one but I’m considering moving the due date to where the poll starts sooner (unless there’s anymore people who still need the time)

I still need some more time because I can’t do it during the weekends. (I’m terrible at stuff like this TvT)

Hey, @Rainbow , I’m sorry, I was apparently really busy on Friday too for a football game, is it possible I could make the thumbnail tomorrow on Saturday?

I guess I can keep the due date the same (this Tuesday) since you guys seems to care so much lol @Char @Aubec7

1 Like

alright ill start working on it now, I have free time

1 Like