Pokemon map building!

Ok,

That sounds interesting! Are you going to use sentries for the other team and popup shops to choose attack(s)/defense?

Yep. It’s just a lot of pop ups and triggers

1 Like

I think I will be sort of expanding this, for example when you buy a certain item, you can pick to use it in a battle, I also made a guide on levels, the higher the level the stronger you are, along with buyable weapons. And a randomness factor, so it feels more natural that just straight damage each turn, mine just uses a button when it is your turn

Mine uses 2 triggers, but like 4 properties, and some text

Last question, how would the pop ups work, since you can only have 2 call to actions?

Try this.

3 Likes

Oh, we are getting off topic, this was just a normal post, let’s stop

Is this resolved?

man im not sure at this point

This is good, but maybe oak’s lab could be bigger? And some npc

Turn based combat maybe, I will add types/attacks later in the guide, this is a tip so please resolve!

1 Like

Nice! One thing, you should make the walls different layers so it adds some depth to your terrain.

Will This game be published? I love any Pokemon game.

Welcome to the community, @bobsterthelobster777 the last post in this topic was October, so if it was meant to be published, it most likely already is.

1 Like

Yeah, I should have checked the dates.

1 Like

wow i almost did that! good luck and def don’t give up its def good. um, prob put all houses and rooms way off to the side of the map so you can have your open world map all together and then teleporters to houses and buildings, etc.

no that was my idea but i never went through with it.