Plz help it's about team switching

I’m making a gimkit map where you have to capture a flag of a specific team. When a team’s flag is captured, now the players in the team, when killed, will go to a specific team. But whenever I try to do that, it switches the player that knocks out the other player, switch teams. PLZ HELP I’ve been racking my brain for the past 4 days with no success. So here’s what I did. I used a flag, kill manager, and team switcher. I wired the flag and the kill manager so when the flag is captured, it turns on. then I wired the kill manager to the team switcher so when the player is knowcked out, they switch teams. GOOD LUCK SOLVING THIS CASE!

Ok, so make a property. If 0, that means its not captured. Add +1 to it when flag captured. If property =1, make it so if a player dies, and their team number is the team that’s flag gets captured, teleport them to a specific place.

Will have to use block code.

(Also remove the resolved tag, it’s irrelevant cause it’s only used for help topics that were solved but not solutioned, just informing.)

I can do some block code for you, (Pictures) If you need it.

knockout manager plus team switcher.

1 Like

Resolved tag is unused. Get rid of it and mark solution, please @AJEEEER.

Nah. You just need a life cycle. No knockout manager.

The materials are… Lifecycle, Trigger, flag, property, and teleporter.

Don’t forget! Don’t use the resolved tag! There are solutions now!

Also Welcome to the forums, @AJEEEER!

1 Like

That would be nice please do it

2 Likes

why not it is easier

I just prefer a life cycle. But a knockout manager can do too.

(Pictures coming right up!)

What will I have to do this in?

1 Like

Just wait. But here’s the first step, here’s what your materials are.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 4.41.33 PM

Use a lifecycle instead.

3 Likes

I mean, a life cycle is worst memory wise, but better for the specifics. And that’s what I like.

Step 2, change that property.

Make knockout manager broadcast a channel when player is knocked.

Make so when capturing flag, make it transmit a channel that triggers a trigger.

I tried that already

He wants it so when a flag is captured keyword, it then does that.