Please help I need ideas for my map

so in the first part, you run through a space ship then you reach the end and you are teleported to a planet overrun by plants in the first part it was just a bunch of sentries and in this 2nd part need to be harder what should I add i also want secret passages please help :slight_smile:

So one way out? To make it harder, you should add faster and more accurate sentrys. You could make a secret passage way by turning the collision off of props.

Use circle barriers for the planets and search infected or infested in the props section.
You’ll see a lot of props infected or infested by plants.

kinda like one way out ya but better and I want it to be LOT more confusing

Make an invisible maze with the same type of floor and wall tiles.

ok i could do that but is it possible to make actual timed lasers like in real one way out?

Maybe add a door unlocked by a password.
Here are some more ideas and suggestions for your map:

• trolls

• npcs/merchants

• add lootboxes/shootable crates

• add a story and lore

• add knockouts and question streaks to reward players

• add lots of props and decorations

• don’t forget to layer terrain

• a room called “the lab” where the plants are being experimented on

3 Likes

Yes you can do this with a laser manger.

thanks bro :slight_smile: gracias

1 Like

thank u guys apperciat it

1 Like

Make sure to mark a solution!

@WhereIsMyHat you might want to change that to “Don’t forget to mark a solution when you’re ready” or “Don’t forget to mark a solution when you have enough ideas” so the OP doesn’t feel pressured to mark a solution fast.

sorry I assumed they had what they needed since they said,

1 Like

probably but you never know if someone will say something more that i like so i will probably wait a while longer no problem

here’s my infinite list of map ideas.

1 Like

Please rememeber though to mark a soultion to prevent off-topic and clutter! Thank you!