Player Sorter 🟧

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:, Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Nice guide!

If you need anymore help just use @awesomeT43 in a help.

kk, Thanks!

@awsomeT43, I’m a bit confused. so for the team thing, I have an imposter and a crewmate team and you said I need to add one more. would that go in the three teams or the two teams?

For what you are doing you only need two teams, I added the three teams option because the systems have to change significantly from 2 to 3+. Sorry for the confusion.

Why is this a clay-institute post? Isn’t that for things that are unresolved?

Its for questions that could revolutionize Gimkit if solved.

Sorry, I misread twofoursixeight’s guide about tags, :joy: but yes, you are right.

4 Likes

Also, does this do the same thing as this? You might want to credit it if so.

hey @awsomeT43? im creatng a lobby for my map and I want some activity’s for it. can you give me some ideas?

Community difficulty rating

• 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
  • 11/10
0 voters

You could set the game to free for all and give each player a zapper during the pre-game. If you do you can use this little circuit to put everyone back on team 1 once the game starts.

Relay

Wire

Team Switcher

hey, @awesomeT43 does this choose the teams? or does it adapt

What do you mean?

like in your first step it says something about teams and I already have a team chooser. so do I fix it into your idea or is this different than what I thought

Can you quote the part you’re talking about?

this

What this is talking about is that Team Prep moves everyone from each team onto the same team so the sorter doesn’t try to sort a player twice. You shouldn’t have to change any of your teams as long as the impostors and cremates are on teams 1 and 2.

1 Like

team 1:
bump, bump, and bump

team 2:
bump

1 Like