Player Knocked Out —> Teleport KNOCKED OUT player Save this Poor Soul

Also I don’t want to have the teleporter under spawn pad, because I ONLY want them in the area if they are knocked out.

Could you elaborate? Use the trigger for what?

If you want that, then wire a lifecycle to the teleporter game start → deactivate teleporter and then wire the same lifecycle to a trigger to activate it 1 second later. Any questions?

maybe make them change teams, so they don’t respawn at the spawn.

How do you deactivate a teleporter? That is not in the settings or wiring

Try using the guide below:

1 Like

I think this will work. Thank you!

Ok so that works, but I also need it to (after 30 seconds), send the gim BACK to each TEAMS coordinating side of board. (It is a dodgeball game). So I would need it to change back to the ORIGINAL team they were on, if that makes sense… Any Ideas?

Use a trigger clock that counts to 30 seconds. When it reaches 30, it relays to 2 different relays, 1 for each team. Each relay is wired to a teleporter, which teleports the team to them.

Will that make it so that each team STAYS the same and doesn’t switch sides? How will it switch teams back to original to know?

The problem here is tracking their original teams. Does re-splitting the teams evenly work?

No, so I think that switching teams is not going to work.

Use a lifecycle.

Sup getrithekd.

2 Likes

I think you’ll need to be a little more descriptive about that.

To do what? I have tried using a lifecycle but that doesn’t work…

What did you try with the lifecycle? You need a lifecycle to a wire repeater with some delay to the teleporter.

What should the lifecycle be set to?

Player knocked out.

Then yeah, that is what I tried.