Platforming Height Overlay

okay ill keep you on the list of people to help oh now i remember the person i forgot GimSolver

yeah. Ima experiment right now, ill come back later.

I am not sure, i don’t have the ticket and i haven’t experimented with platforming yet so i have no idea on this.

1 Like

know anyone who can then?

i dont have it either, but i think if we use like zones or smth it might work.

it might…

ok, so i have a question. how much memory do you have?
Also, does it have to be REALLY accurate, or can it just be like, oh, you are 100 meters high! or oh, you are at summit 3!
@EggNoodle

im sure summit 2 is a little higer han 100 meters

yeah i know that, what i was saying is that the overlay can show l either they are at summit [number] or their about position

I’m holding a poll for the forums to see some opinions on who is good at what and just the community
https://padlet.com/Foxy_Demon/poles-e7c3rsbpe6mwrk0

did it its pretty quick

I said this before I had the season ticket, but now I know, there is no waypoint added yet. Normally, in a GKC top-down map, if you use a waypoint and attach it to an object, it will show how many meters away you are from that object. Ex: Basketball (563m)

?

So i was thinking if i madea really heavy(memory wise) device, would his game be able to support it

foxy could you make it a google quiz cause padlets blocked for me.
anyways, can you put me in there? if you did, what am i?

*secretly praying i am loved

Why not? And I realized earlier that there is no waypoint in GKC platformer yet.

oh, wait , that might be a issue…
anyways, i was thinking of a waypoint too…
OH WELL,DISCUSIION CLOSED,ITS IMPOSIBLE

There is a waypoint, but it will only do it to Player Tracking and Location Tracking or smth like that. @Epi320

1 Like

you think you could set a waypoint as a property, and make a game overlay to show that property?

1 Like

i’ll try that, but where do I set the waypoint to?

at the bottom of the map