Platformer guides? Vote on post 34

Ok, so from looking at the poles once Don’t Look Down Creative comes out we’ll make seprate guides. (Yes I know the second pole was mostly yes, but more expirenced users said No than on Yes, so multiple guides) (Sing this) Problem solved, we solved the problem, the problem is solved, the problem is solved! Woohoo!

Yeah seperate guides are the way to go.

1 Like

well first things first we should not decide…someone should ask jeffo…a regular with a good reputation who jeffo would probably answer…as we should not take matters into our own hands…I mean that’s what mods are for making big decisions.
But if you guys disagree then I will not suggest contacting him again…

1 Like

Good point, so people I’d think Jeff would respond well to: @StacheIsTaken and @WolfTechnology we have an ask for you. (I’ve never pm’s Jeff in my life, but I’ll do it now as well)

Wait why we asking Jeff about making guides.

1 Like

For approval. Just in case because it’s not fully released yet.

No if its on creative we don’t need to ask. Dont bother Jeff.

2 Likes

no about does jeffo think it would be easier, use less mod attention, less clutter, if we used one guide with all the info instead of 10 billion scattered.

It’s on Creative for users with the Season Ticket soon.

wait what???that’s not at all what its about.
its about when dld mechanics come out there is gonna be 10 billion mini-guides basically all the same about how to use it, i don’t mean like how to use dld mechanics to make specific games, I mean on how to use it in general should all be in one guide…dld mechanics for specific games can have own guides.

Its still on Creative. Guys we don’t need Jeff and it doesn’t matter if we have 1 wiki or 10 guides.

1 Like

So What WaS THE POInT OF THIS?!?!?!

I think this is for how to make one if you have the season ticket

Idk. You guys are overthinking it. Just make a guide about it. Simple

1 Like

this is what its about

That’s what I thought, but I guess Magenta_Dragon is right. We’re overthinking it.

We dont need a one wiki. Seperate guides are sometimes better ya know. Just search for the thing you needed. Wikis overcomplicate things.

4 Likes

It’d cause more clutter if it’s all in one guide, as a lot of people would take about different things in the guide as it’s a compilation of guides and it would disrupt the topic more, just make one guide covering the basic mechanics and another to make a GKC Platformer game, we only need a few guides on a DLD platformer AND it shouldn’t be all in a big topic

3 Likes

no i mean everyone’s gonna be making guides on how to use it, when its prob gonna be simple and takes one guide to explain how to use dld in general…for like how to use it to make mario games, or other specific games they can make guides for that, just we don’t need 10 billion saying exact same thing when it will probably be pretty simple on how to use it in general.

in general have seperate guides, but for specifically a general overview of how it works, needs to be one guide, I know the forums well enough by now to know as soon as possible everyone’s gonna be making same exact guide on general overview on how to use dld mechanics…we need 1 for general how to use, and a bunch of separate guides for ways it can be used.