(Patched) How to Make a Sentry Move while carrying damage over! (đŸŸ©)

Sorry, I accidentally clicked on the button. I didn’t know what it meant. Don’t worry I didn’t change anything.

6 Likes

Whooooa, I did not know that
 :astonished:

Nice! This will be helpful for Dungeon Games.

Unfortunately, this guide no longer works, as the latest update has patched this.

11 Likes

Well, RIP. This might as well get unlisted as it is obsolete now.

2 Likes

Why was teleporting sentries removed? We really need this back, it made actual fun bossfights!

Sentry interactions with devices were actually a bug, so naturally they were patched.

nice! this is very cool

:angry:

Wut?

This guide doesn’t work anymore. It was interpreted as a bug by Josh, and so it was fixed.

3 Likes

Guys this is patched and needs to be unlisted, so please stop repling to this.

1 Like

This Needs A B-b-b-bBUUUUUUUUMP.

Uhh. just saying. I would bump too but uh

No point, if you read the title cough cough
 (Patched
)

2 Likes

Please don’t bump topics that are patched

2 Likes

Sucks that there isn’t a way to do this anymore. I kind of need this right now. Only being able to damage a boss when it’s in a certain spot is pretty boring

@WhoAmI am I correct in saying that this isn’t patched in platformer mode? Because you just edited the topic and put that, so I just wanted to confirm.

Sentries do appear to be subject to teleporters in platform mode, however I have not had sufficient time to test if they are subject to zones yet.

2 Likes

When I saw the title How to Make a Sentry Move I got very excited but then I realized there was a (Patched) next to it.

This doesn’t work anymore, right?