Pain ball safe to make

can I do paint ball and help.

Are you asking about making paintball weapons are the mechanics of the game?

makaniks and wapns and can you help me

For the weapons, you can’t make custom weapons yet, but you can suggest them to be added here

For the mechanics, what do you want it to be like? Is it for painting or damaging players? Is there something special it can do other weapons cannot?

You can make props all around the map and make them 1hp and when it’s destroyed, it activates a zone that slows players around it for a specific amount of time

Oh, and

No codes are allowed. Edit it out. You can post it here:
https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/

Codes are not allowed here. Post it on the wixsite instead

can you help me ples

You don’t have to delete it, just edit it out. I can still help with the mechanics by telling you what to do

my bad and why cant you send links or code?

The closest thing to a paintball may be a slingshot or wooden wand. You can use that as your paintball.
@Haiasi , how much damage does it do? Multiply that amount by 10 and set that to your starting health in the map settings. Make sure you don’t have any shield points.

It causes clutter and spam

how would paintball mechs’ work?

What mechanics do you need help with? There isn’t a device yet that can track damage, but you can vote on Josh’s new community-poll What should our next device be?
and vote the damage modifier.
For now, you can read this message:

oh ok and i hate 20 cariters or more

What do you mean?

you can bypass it by putting letters in this <> it has to be connected to your post

1 Like

oh is needs 20 more charitrs to post