One Way Out Lore

Can someone tell me the comeplete one way out lore?

3 Likes

Alphastar, Crafter, Vesper, Chemical Supreme, other stuff, echo, vortex, and etc.

2 Likes

Can you explain all of this to a person who consistently dies on level one?

2 Likes

I can’t really explain it.

3 Likes

So basically, the alphastar is an (echo?) ship you’re on. There’s this thing called chemical supreme which caused the plant monster incident thing. Now you need to escape the ship.

It is theorized that the player is “Vesper.” In snowy survival, if you do a secret mission, the “Crafter” contacts you thinking you are Vesper. They mention that Vesper has terrible memory, and after you complete the purple keycard quest in OWO, the player remembers that they helped build the ship but doesn’t remember why.

Take this with a grain of salt because I can’t find the source where I found this a month ago.

3 Likes

So would this be an accurate Gimkit Map?

2 Likes

So yeah, the Alphastar was built by the player, but they don’t remember how. Crafter was on the ship at one point, something about blueberry muffins? (probably not relevant), which could signify that Crafter was able to cross world travel?

3 Likes

Actually, snowy survival is kind of like an alternate dimension where all the maps were merged.

3 Likes

I think they are all the dimensions just crashing together, not an alternate one.

2 Likes

I noticed in Farmchain, in the Research lab, the blackboard literally says, “So it’s all been leading to the CREATIVE thing…”

3 Likes

what happens when you unlock the vault in snowy survival

2 Likes

And something says something about a "snowstorm.

2 Likes

also, in tag, there is a key, with which you unlock the filing cabinet and read something. what do you do after that?

2 Likes

How do you get a gimfish in survival? luck, or fishing secret?

2 Likes

Luck.

2 Likes

it have never gotten them all, only one per game

3 Likes

I’m playing with myself, and the rarest thing i got is purple.
It’s like fishing in the great pacific garbage patch

3 Likes

answers, please?

2 Likes

-The vault gives you a recipe for a thing called chemical supreme. If you make it I believe you can access a computer with lore about the Crafter and Vesper if you have the password.

-The Cabinet gives you a couple of passwords. One of them can be used to access the computer in Snowy Survival.

3 Likes

wow. i never knew how connected gimkit was.

2 Likes