On the Nature of Notifications: A Comprehensive Study On the Notification's Biology and It's Place In the Community

Sorry to ask, but could you make something like this but with notifications like error, info, warning and success?

9 Likes

Mhm! Will start working now

1 Like

Finished with 2nd picture!

5 Likes

By the way, it says “wild waypoint”

That second picture is really cute!

4 Likes

@GimAI_Reborn/rate post
How does this work?

9 Likes

It’s not done…

9 Likes

No.

Whoever you are, you will be banned soon. This went bad in the past, and it cannot happen again.

Ever.

9 Likes

You are allowed on the forums as long as it’s just you. If you have a bot on the forums, then you aren’t allowed.

8 Likes

AI as a whole is unethical. Whatever data it is trained on can be false or stolen. Anyone could still work to change this to be bad.

All the people responsible for creating and misusing the last GimAI were suspended. I would suggest dropping this now to avoid suspension and a permanent ban.

10 Likes

Ok, I’m adding @MirMirCreates’s drawings and going try to finish the main use!
@MirMirCreates, is it okay if I color them in?

8 Likes

Just because the AI can be filtered by a human, doesn’t mean it’s good.
The mods actually tried to fix GimAI because people tried to abuse it and train it to do bad things, but that didn’t work.
There were irresponsible people that were involved with the GimAI incident that got suspended. (MythTaken for a short time, got unsuspended and never came back)

Back in June, people also used it to post off-topic things and messages and roleplay with people, specifically calling some people “daddy”
This can also cause clutter and spam, due to people continuously pinging the AI which also happened to the original one.
AI itself still has some flaws. It isn’t perfect by any means.
Also, why do you have a “train” function to train the “AI” you have when you could just learn things in Gimkit Creative by yourself.
It’s also much more benficial.
AI also probably can’t answer GKC-Related questions, due to ChatGPT being outdated and it was last updated in September 2020. (4 years ago, wowie)

How do I know all this?
I was in the forums back in June. I’m not sure if I had an account at that time but I witnessed some events in early-june.
In mid-late june, I was busy and in July I made an account which is this one right here.

15 Likes

I agree with that statement entirely!

[but am out of likes…]

4 Likes

Guys, please stop talking about this here.
@MirMirCreates, it might take a while because I’m retracing it before coloring.

8 Likes

Is gimai back??? who is this??

1 Like

Please don’t give them positive attention.

[but please don’t flag them; we don’t want the topic to close]

1 Like

Okey Dokey Just checked their profile out.

a6551ea8fbb15c8b8bcd497a2c93b721a624738b_2_690x323
I finally retraced it. Should they all be orange, or some like red for anger or purple for fear?

8 Likes

Like the inside out theme

1 Like

What should I color the heads?

8 Likes

I think a darker orange

1 Like