Not Needed-Do not reply

I made another version of this, since this was in completed, check out this topic for the completed version. Functional working house/mansion including the interior! Part 2 and 3 Revised. Sorry for the inconvienience.

3 Likes

nice guide!

what post…?

1 Like

oh lol, they think you can edit it because they think it’s a wiki

1 Like

yeah, you’re not tl3 so you can’t make a wiki.

welp, their name is in their profile anyway so i don’t think they care about the name thing

im tired of saying to post stuff in wikis so i wont say it here, this is fine, it’s a guide on its own, it doesn’t have to be in one of the wikis.

1 Like

Great guide! Surely basis for mulitble other structures in the future!

Oops, I mean the topic!

1 Like

As A regular?

Okay, I think that from now on, everyday, I will try to make a new room, just so I have an entire way to make it pretty good.

1 Like

this isn’t a wiki since you’re in tl1 tho

2 Likes

Oh okay, just one tiny problem, for some reason, I’m not able to edit my post.

1 Like

This is the reason why i have beef with WIP guides.
If you don’t actually finish the guide and post it, putting WIP there, you’re lazy.
And, your edit timer is out, making this useless. Well, not useless, there’s still other things that may be useful.

2 Likes

You could maybe move this to devices, delete the post, and make a new post once you are finished… Or take it up with a Leader (tl4) or a moderator (tl5)

there is no tl5
they can’t move it to devices because they ran out of editing time
have a regular do it

tl5 is moderator
or “Elder” as it is sometimes called by discorse
but to my knowledge, it is never used.

‘never used’ is basically the same as ‘it doesn’t exist’.
well, at least in this context.

this is offtopic tho

Well, it does exist in Discorse files, but they replaced it with “moderator.” You can’t even mention it anymore, only moderator. Sigh. I agree, this is off-topic.

I’m no kidding about moving the guide. It’s useless half-finished. Or just combine 1 and 2, move both of them, and make a full guide.

1 Like

(this is on-topic btw)
This topic is a bit of a showcase, too. You were supposed to make like, tips on how to make the rooms, or step-by-step instructions or something, but instead, there’s just a bunch of images of rooms from their map. So it’s kinda a showcase, which is why it’s half-finished.

1 Like

Should I have it flagged so I can make a better one, or just leave it alone?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.