New Update: January 22nd, 2024

Then that won’t really work.

1 Like

I mean, it makes some sense since Gimkit Creative isn’t too educational and the staff would want the education portion of Gimkit to be priority, so things in the game that show participation and learning will have more of an incentive to do.

7 Likes

The server limit for editing maps is 60 minutes?
Source?

I’ve definitely been in a map longer than 60 minutes when editing.

8 Likes

that’s what I thought but I just let it go.

Hello, and welcome to the GKC Forums, @Hikiko ! Make sure to read the community guidelines and FAQ. Some tags that will help you are the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tags! Hope this place treats you well, and have a great day/night or whatever!

4 Likes

“Server Lifetime”

Pretty sure the xp device for getting a level every hour is good. Because I can get the weekly limit of 15K since I don’t have the season pass under 10 minutes with tag domination grinding. But I don’t really think we need an xp device

1 Like

Yeah- I know about server lifetime, but what is the source for 1-2 hours? I know of people who have been in games or edited maps for timespans of around 8 hours.

Does the server shut down at a specific time?

1 Like

I don’t know. That is the only topic here about the time limit.

1 Like

No- as far as I know, there isn’t really a proper limit. According to josh, gimkit cant guarantee that a server will have a lifetime of more than an hour (hence the one hour limit on games), but often the lifetime exceeds this by a lot.

3 Likes

No just a specific time, regardless of when you start the game that the server shuts down.

1 Like

Oh- I don’t know what that is, or if it even exists.

1 Like

I have. I played for exactly 1 hour working on my among us map and it kicked out the people with me after exactly 59 minutes. I believe @Haiasi was working with me at the time.

@Hikiko, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Oops, didn’t read, nvm.

Could you make it so we can wire terrain?

If he did that, then gkc would not be suitable for chromebooks.

And most of the gimkit community uses school chromebooks. So, if they make it so it can wire terrain, half of the community won’t try GKC again.

1 Like

how would it not be suitable for chromebooks?

5 Likes

Because it would be laggy.
Most of the games have so much terrain, and i’m pretty sure chromebooks can’t handle really laggy stuff.

1 Like