Need more ideas for my build to survive

No

it’s just a cool snowy Survival reskin and instead of it being snowy it’s dry grass

with a awesome coastal pier (and farming and mining stuff and just a bunch of features I thought were cool)

nah no need, I like the idea of just gimkit stuff.

Let me go provide more pictures

No, it’s vice versa cause crossroads came first
Alrighty then, How about a b0mb power which you can plant explosives and all that?

no thanks

I liked the idea of landmines but I don’t really want it anymore

Ugh,
how about a theme park kind of map?

btw its at 23% memory

part of the beach/pier/coastal city

Screenshot 2024-09-23 8.59.47 PM

1 Like

alr

• An ocean area that’s SUPER polluted

• explosives (this one is a must)

• Massive skyscrapers that are old, rusty, and shattered (glass)

• cows (this one is also essential)

• Planes that you use to be transported

• trains (also transportation)

• more cows

• 3D terrain

:open_mouth: shameless self promotion

2 Likes

the coastal city is on the far left, while the cave is in the top right. In the middle right, there’s a mines area. Near the coastal city maybe a farm place and relic thing

I’ll do just cows for my farm land place

trains, eh I don’t really have the space. Getrithekd gave me good advice- don’t clutter your place too much.

btw the mines are suppose to be cluttered. and the bookshelf’s there randomly? your suppose to “secretly” discover the place, but I just did it there cause yeah. Probably will remove it- doesn’t look good.
BTW NOT SHOWCASING IM GIVING PICTURES OF MY MAP SO PEOPLE CAN GET THE VIBE IM LOOKING FOR

btw the paper text machine thingy is a upgrade thingy/gadget maker in my other post

YO FR THATS SO GOOD [1]

This is one of the best map details I’ve seen!

1. I never say this lol ↩︎

1 Like

How about an abandoned factory? Not really a developed idea… feel free to make it into whatever you like. (also I really like what you’ve done so far with the map!)

1 Like

That would be good.

I could maybe put junk around the map that can be collected as scrap- sold for cash.

Maybe it can be sold for cash- or offered to shrine. The relic place. offer 10 scrap, get a epic pickaxe in return, or something special. I might not add the scrap- that will be last, as I don’t want my map too cluttered.

This is the 4th map I’ve made, that was actually finished. First map was mid, it was nice though. Second map was better vibes, alright. Third map had a better look imo, and 4th, I can’t wait. Many maps i’ve gave up on- like this one. But I decided to remake this idea.

1 Like

Bruh
my idea got ignored

Oh my bad

I’m kinda looking for a abandoned place kind of

plus I don’t really want a theme park- theme park is fun, but not when zombies are around lol.

might turn this into a massive devlog idea thingy

So here’s what I’ve got

Relic place
Snowy Area
Cave
Basement with spiders :spider_web:
Mines
Farm place with cows
Houses
Coastal pier (done)
btw I’m proud of these ideas

maybe the relic thing if you pay enough helps your entire team (SURVIVORS ONLY)

1 Like

Oh,
maybe an abandoned hospital?

I’m kinda looking for a abandoned place kind of

it should be an

1 Like

Sure. I’ll make a small abandoned tent area- it can have medkits in there. Nice suggestion.

I’ll put it in the snowy area

but genuinely idk what kind of theme I’m going for, i’m kind of going for a snowy Survival theme, with lots of stuff packed in one thing.

lab…? plz? or a bakery. with bread. fred’s bread. “it’s good.”

1 Like

Fine. I’ll do a quest.

Fresh bread. Bought from a market place. It can be used for a quest, if you give some person bread, they give money back in return, or if you offer it to relic area, (like wind shrine from bee swarm if you played it before) they can give you 1 energy bar every minute, but you got to farm things at the farm area in order to make some bread. Like you bake stuff in a oven, ignore the market place thing. Bake it in a oven in a kitchen at some random house, and bread is yours :slight_smile:

(I’m gonna have to make some thing for player where there’s a tutorial, or at least in lobby. A giant place consisting of everything you need to know about the game, all the secrets, all the buffs, and everything cool and everything far away and in between.

Today I did nothing but get ideas and lay a foundation for them for my map. Tomorrow, I work on the forge and forest, and hopefully I get all of your guys ideas’ down by New years! (4 months, which is a lot. But my last Fortnite map took me 4 months too so ye)

2 Likes

wooo! yeah! bread. happiness.

1 Like

The Mountainous City:
In this city, high up in the mountains, there is loot unheard of, a powerful item known as the Quantum Portal runs the entire city. Well, technically. The whole city is actually ruled by a tyrannical cloud king known simply as “Stashe.” If you defeat Stashe in an epic battle, the villagers will grant you the Quantum portal so that you may win against the zombies… Also it’s defendable and the armory gives out free health and shield every 30 seconds, so…

Maybe to “spice” up the general theme a little bit, try adding stuff in the picture below, as there’s a lot of empty space

Ik that the space is reserved for ideas but this would work well in the in-between areas

2 Likes