Need more ideas for my build to survive

I should have enough memory- atleast I hope.

I’ll make both, I’ll have enough space. I’ll make a really cool relic area where you can buy enchantments to buff a player temporarily whether it’s speed, damage, or a cool crown you can buy if you offer enough cash to the relic. Like offer it 10 dollars 10 times and you can get the option to buy a crown revealing your location but giving 1.25x more damage and 1.2x more speed

1 Like

maybe barbed wire? as a thing to either accidently hurt yourself or hurt whatever enemies there are

How to make working Barbed Wire

1 Like

But what I’m adding:

farm area
relic place
forest
cool tundra snowy area with glaciers

1 Like

I will be back with suggestions after track now BYE!!

Maybe. I’ll make it an option that you can buy around some houses- I want it so if you want to you can build inside a house to survive easier.

Also I might make this a dev log (if they are still allowed) so while I make my ideas you guys can help add on to them.

1 Like

The Abilitower - This allows Builders to purchase abilities using in-game currency. Some abilities can be found here:

This is just kind of…

the game normally but thanks for the idea though.

Echo and Vortex kind of map

ehh I don’t really want a echo vortex map

i’ll add barriers though in some areas- good suggestion. (prop barrier)

1 Like

So what do you want in your map? specifically or vaguely

Maybe add sentries you can buy as partners

or make it so you found them around the map
and when you find them if you convince them, they become part of your team

and possibly could do tasks for you

(im back after a hard track workout so yay)

Underground dimly lit maze with chasing spiders, traps, and a giant spider boss at the end. When you emerge, you’re at the end of the rainbow, earn some gold, and the Leprechauns are saved from the tyranny of the spiders. You earn some allies and walk away nice and safe. (hopefully)
They also give you a lucky charm that can assist you in later obstacles.

2 Likes

Uh I don’t have any ideas for you atm, but in your picture, I would move either the cave or the barrier wall so that the rock isn’t overlapping it and throwing off the perspective.

Also, the cave design is really cool! Ingenious too

Lemme cook :fire:, I’ll give you some ideas in a sec

3 Likes

that’s a good idea

I’ll make it so you go into a basement and it has a giant spider and some spider minions, when you beat the spider boss a chest opens up and gives you some gold- but I do like the leprechaun idea lol.

I’ll do it so there’s a pot of gold outside after and there’s a leprechaun that said thank you and can grant you some money

good idea (maybe I’ll do gold as their own thing, 1 gold= 10 cash) like cash being a normal amount, standard currency and gold being fancy

leprechaun as an ally would be good, I’ll make it so he will constantly great your entire team some cash- in thanks for giving cash. 5 dollars every minute. Not much, but it’s better then nothing. (lucky charm? I like that idea. maybe it can help you unlock blue fish when you fish in my fishing area, giving more cash. It can be used to trade for energy bars. So blue fish for energy bars.

I like that idea a lot.

So counter to 10. if player reaches target check to see if they have a lucky charm it will give blue fish. In return, you can go to a selling area at some bridge entrance selling it for cash. A reliable source for food.

1 Like

Based off your profile, Roblox map like crossroads?
oh, and roblox themed powerups

No

it’s just a cool snowy Survival reskin and instead of it being snowy it’s dry grass

with a awesome coastal pier (and farming and mining stuff and just a bunch of features I thought were cool)

nah no need, I like the idea of just gimkit stuff.

Let me go provide more pictures

No, it’s vice versa cause crossroads came first
Alrighty then, How about a b0mb power which you can plant explosives and all that?

no thanks

I liked the idea of landmines but I don’t really want it anymore

Ugh,
how about a theme park kind of map?

btw its at 23% memory

part of the beach/pier/coastal city

Screenshot 2024-09-23 8.59.47 PM

1 Like