Need improving on my thumbnail

can you guy see how my thumbnaill is??? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: can you guy pls?? can you?

1 Like
  1. I’m pretty sure this goes in Art
  2. I don’t think this is allowed.
  3. Pretty good thumbnail if it’s your first!
2 Likes

pls don’t spam emojis…I don’t have a problem but a lot of ppl hate emojis for some reason, and that is an extreme amount…gj on thumbnail, and maybe dial it down, and word it better, like how is my thumbnail, what can I do to improve, etc. otherwise it might be flagged off topic

1 Like

Done.

Make the text brighter. it blends in with the background too much.

And also yes this probably isn’t allowed, so please close the topic

1 Like

just needed help if you can make it better?

Then you should’ve stated that in the topic, insteading of spamming emojis

What your saying is that if want suggestions for the thumbnail or someone could improve it?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE I CAN’T UNSEE IT
(Ok maybe I can)

1 Like

Well maybe instead of saying close its off topic, be positive, help guide users to get ON topic…otherwise they might get upset and do more off topic stuff…this can easily be made to be on topic

Like if anything is ugly of bad to fix it.

I’d say that if you want to improve your thumbnail, make the text brighter so it stands out and remove [1] the blue block on the gim, because it looks like a mouth. Then, you should be good to go!

1. or move it on the side β†©οΈŽ

1 Like

and i make a lot of thumbnails to…
I have got two games in trending with my thumbnails.
so…to get in trending again I need a good thumbnail.

pls reply?? guys i NEED help :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:smiling_face_with_tear: pls help anyone??? I NEED HELP!!!

I gave you advice… try it out!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

where??? can you help

Ok, first of all, you didn’t tell us the premise of the game.
Second of all, you don’t have to beg for thumbnail artists to see this :expressionless:
Third of all, @SirWyWy gave you ADVICE!
Mark @SirWyWy’s post as an answer!

1 Like