Need ideas for my game "Champion's Cache"

You can buy abilities in the lobby, and go to the arena to fight people. There are different rarities like common,uncommon,rare,epic,and legendary .You can earn money by K.O-ing other players (100 per ko)
Need help with more abilties, should be in this format:

Name:
Cost:
Rarity:
What it does:
How will this be possible:

2 Likes

what are you going to use for the buying?

maybe this helps?

Rage
Cost How do they earn money?
Epic
While Raging a player does double damage, as well damage they take is halved. However if they don’t knock out anyone during the rage, they will take 20 hp of damage at the end. The rage will last for 5 minutes.
You can add a damage boost for the player that gives them x2 damage and a damage boost for everyone else that does x0.5 damage. Add a trigger that triggers when the player starts raging and has a delay of 300 seconds. Use a knockout manager and a property to track the players knockouts. If at the end of five minutes knockouts < 1 then use the damager device to subtract 20 hp. If they die the message should be “You raged too hard”
[1]
I might do more later

1. Inspired by D&D’s Barbarian rage ability ↩︎

2 Likes

Basically, the currency is cash but I’m not gonna call it cash. You earn 100 coins, the currency, by Ki11ing other players

im not good at naming things so i cant help with names sry

Continuing the discussion from I need help with abilities in my Hunger Games Map:

These are from @qmark, but we brainstormed most of them together. We like abilities.

Here are some from that list:

Thundering Footfalls - Increase speed to 4 (with the speed modifier device) for a set amount of time using a trigger clock to gauge time (A trigger with repeater code repeating itself every second until it reaches a certain number/second), then revert to normal using another device.
Rarity: Rare
Cost: ₲300
INDEFINITE

Lightbourne - Grants THREE abilities:

1. Mirage - shows multiple random items all connected to each other, so when a signal on the channel is sent out, it affects all the props/mirages as “mirages,” confusing and blocking players, sometimes to areas entirely. This lasts for 30 seconds.
  2. Photokenesis - Gives you the ability to get items from the “lightcashe,” which is normally invisible and inaccessible by players, using show/hide, only accessible by that player (waypoint shown to people with effect, not sure how to make the person the only one accessible, I would guess a teleporter, one only accessible to the beholder of the gold keycard), supposedly “making things out of light.” This lasts forever.
  3. Aura of Radiance - A zone that follows you around and damages everyone but you for every second they are in it. This lasts for 2 minutes or 120 seconds. (For the damage, use a trigger clock and damaged, and the area following the player would have to be researched, but I think there is a guide out there…)
    4.The way these features are accessed is with the gold keycard. The player is given one at purchase, and using the checker device, it checks for the keycard. If it is found, then it gives the player access to the feature.*
    Rarity: Mythic
    Cost: ₲10,000, OR random chance every minute, 1 in 10,000 chance someone will get Lightbourne, in which case they will receive an alert notification
    5.COOLDOWN: 4 minutes, or 240 seconds, since last use*

Necromancy - This does have a downside; if the game is not already free-for-all, they would be separated from their team and put into a separate team. This ability adds you to the Necromancer team, which shows/activates sentries, set to the Ozi skin, that will attack everyone within range except you, as you are on the same team. Anyone else with this ability at the time will be added to the same team, and there is no limit, it is indefinite. They can fight for the necromancer team to win now.
The way these features are accessed is with the purple keycard. The player is given one at purchase, and using the checker device, it checks for the keycard. If it is found, then it gives the player access to the feature.
Rarity: Legendary
Cost: ₲1,500
INDEFINITE

Powerhouse - This increases your damage, using the damage boost device, for a set amount of time using a trigger clock to gauge time (A trigger with repeater code repeating itself every second until it reaches a certain number/second), then revert to normal using another device.
Rarity - Ultra-rare
Cost: ₲600
INDEFINITE

Revitalization - Boosts your health using the health granter device, 25 health each second for five seconds, using a trigger clock.
Rarity: Uncommon
Cost: ₲200
ONE TIME!!!

Shielding - Boosts your shield using the health granter device that is set to shield mode, 25 health each second for five seconds, using a trigger clock.
Rarity: Common
Cost: ₲100
ONE TIME!!!

Mage - Activates zones all over the map that instantly “knock out” players within them for 10 seconds. This also grants them a legendary wand. If anyone else obtains the wand, they will become a mage, without needing to get the upgrade. A way this could work is that the gadgets could be “upgraded.” Using inventory managers and checkers, it could find 2 commons and give them one uncommon, two uncommon gadgets and give them one rare, etc.
The way these features are accessed is with the Legendary Wand. The player is given one at purchase, and using the checker device, it checks for the keycard. If it is found, then it gives the player access to the feature. The way they activate the power is by going to where upgrades are made and pushing the mage button (invisible, overlayed by a green, open codex), and after the checker finds the wand, it allows it. The wand is also a powerful “gadget,” a device with the capability to use in offense.
Rarity: Epic
Price: 800
COOLDOWN: 3 minutes since last use

Interdimentionalized - “Shows teleporters” to only the people with the effect, allowing them to teleport across the map in a matter of seconds. They are also invisible to all sentries. In reality, ***All teleporters are in closed-off rooms all around the map, and there is a prop door. There is a button, which is invisible and overlayed with a gate console, with a checker attached, and after the blue keycard is detected, it lets them through
The way these features are accessed is with the blue keycard. The player is given one at purchase, and using the checker device, it checks for the keycard. If it is found, then it gives the player access to the feature.
Price: ₲3,000
INDEFINITE

Technopathy - Allows the player to interact with all devices. This has three sub-abilities:

1. Hacking systems - This means any device in the game, other than essential game features like ability purchasing, which may go along with gate consoles and control tables, that may help players. This goes free for them, as normally there would be a price. Just add a separate one only hackers can access, via the keycard.
  2. Digital Data Manipulation - This would let the player hack the systems. If you don’t come up with any others, they will be able to hack the camera systems. This would all be connected throughout the map, all the “cameras” and “camera stations” will be connected and only people with the green keycard can access them.
  3. Hacking Sentries - When someone acquires a green keycard, sentries (set to the default skin) placed all around the map will show themselves. As well, as soon as they purchase the ability they will be switched to a designated Technopathy team, much like the necromancer team, so that the sentries will not attack them.
    4.The way these features are accessed is with the green keycard. The player is given one at purchase, and using the checker device, it checks for the keycard. If it is found, then it gives the player access to the feature.*
    Rarity: Mythic
    Price: ₲8,000
    5.INDEFINITE*
1 Like

Scout
Epic
Super speed but lower health(say 125 if 200 is normal)
Speed changing device.
Sans
Legendary
Low health but GOD damage, I’m talking 2 or 3 legendary we@pons.
Idk how to do, but it is possible

Name: Epi320 (can I do this lol)
Cost:800
Rarity: EPIC
What it does : Epic blaster, 2double dmg, no shield, no heals, 50 hp, 0 sheild
How will this be possible : use damage to lower hp, also kill to reset health
Description: You go all in and All out.

Wow. All I have to say is Wow.

Name: Reverse power
Cost: 100
Rarity: uncommon
What it does: Doubles Dmg but halves Hp

overheating
cost: something boring, like a medium amount of coins
uncommon rarity
you get a portable muffin launcher for thirty seconds. when this happens, each muffin you launch/sell (with a lifecycle and a relay) gives one coin, but if you’re knocked out, you overheat, blowing your circuits and cooking all the muffins, removing all your weapons. you then spawn in normally, and have to buy the powerup again. it sounds like an infinite coin glitch, but maybe bump up the price each time you buy an item so its not possible to get infinite coins from it

Name: Joever
Cost: 200? (how hard is it to get currency?)
Rarity: Epic
What it does: sends out really cool biden blast when used. insta knockout but the wind up is 5 sec and you can’t move it.
How will this be possible: lasers

Sure just give me 10 mins to wake up… mentally

i have no ideas sadly

@Aria/set/setreminder/10-minutes//@Gimkitsuggestor/“wake_up_timer”

Here’s another (More copy and paste me and qmark made that wasn’t used):

Graditude - This ability grants the person a purple key, which can be used to override normal shop rules. This grants the person 50% off on every purchase, including abilities!
Cost: ₲3,000, OR reach tier 5 to get a 50% discount

TIERS
(This is based on a game @Unit_72 told me he was making, “Stronghold.”)
You level up your tiers when you gain Experience Points (EXP). This uses counters/
Tier 1 - Gain first EXP
Tier 2- Gain 100 EXP - Uncommon Quantum Portal granted
Tier 3 - Gain 300 EXP - Thundering Footfalls granted for free
Tier 4 - Gain 500 EXP - Powerhouse Granted for free - Healed to full health and shield
Tier 5 - Gain 750 EXP - Rare Wooden Wand granted - Purple key granted on 50% discount
Tier 6 - Gain 1,000 EXP - Blue keycard granted
Tier 7 - Gain 5,000 EXP - Gold Keycard Granted

2 Likes

gimkitsuggustor

2 Likes