Need help with my map pls help

it don’t say that idk why

Hi Gimkitsuggestor I know I shoudn’t do this but can you pls help me with a question. → How to respond to a NPC via buttons on the popup
I really need help and its urgent

can anyone help???

pls help

sorry was gone for a sec

its okay im about to go to sleep but i was thinking if you could help me with the wires because they don’t work and i don’t know what to do with the teleporters

i think i did them wrong

please just mention them if you need help @Bobthebuilder123 someone else is trying to get help

1 Like

Idea!

you get a zone and teleporter so when you get teleported to box the zone activates so if anyone else would of teleported there the zone would teleport them somewhere else

use a team switcher to switch them to a separate team and give them a different spawn

okay i will try them tomorrow and tell you guys if i did it wrong or what happens good night i guess

@hi12345678 I have completed my solution. Just to double check you want something that looks like this correct?

RandomSpawn-ezgif.com-optimize
(Imagine my boxes are the boxes in your box fight)

1 Like

yes thats what i need

How many boxes do you have?

Make one property for each. They should be named in order from 1 to your last box. They should be number properties and have a default value of 1

okay what do i do after

Add a counter for each one. They should track their own specific property but should all have a default of 1 and reset when receiving on the channel “reset all”

not to be rude or anything but could you just make a whole guide and then you won’t have to comment everyday?

Sure.

make it teams and one person on each team and whatever team you want grab a spawn pad, put it in the box, and change it to the one player’s team whom you want to spawn in the box.

Guide is here!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.