Need help with my map pls help

You can use teleporter on game start that chooses random player so then when they teleport there you place a trigger thats triggers that than reconnects to the teleporter that deactivates it

1 Like

use a team switcher to switch them to a separate team and give them a different spawn

how do you deactivate the teleporter?

you wire your teleporter to a trigger which then you will do the option when triggered Deactivate Teleporter

it don’t say that idk why

Hi Gimkitsuggestor I know I shoudn’t do this but can you pls help me with a question. → How to respond to a NPC via buttons on the popup
I really need help and its urgent

can anyone help???

pls help

sorry was gone for a sec

its okay im about to go to sleep but i was thinking if you could help me with the wires because they don’t work and i don’t know what to do with the teleporters

i think i did them wrong

please just mention them if you need help @Bobthebuilder123 someone else is trying to get help

1 Like

Idea!

you get a zone and teleporter so when you get teleported to box the zone activates so if anyone else would of teleported there the zone would teleport them somewhere else

use a team switcher to switch them to a separate team and give them a different spawn

okay i will try them tomorrow and tell you guys if i did it wrong or what happens good night i guess

@hi12345678 I have completed my solution. Just to double check you want something that looks like this correct?

RandomSpawn-ezgif.com-optimize
(Imagine my boxes are the boxes in your box fight)

1 Like

yes thats what i need

How many boxes do you have?

Make one property for each. They should be named in order from 1 to your last box. They should be number properties and have a default value of 1

okay what do i do after

Add a counter for each one. They should track their own specific property but should all have a default of 1 and reset when receiving on the channel “reset all”

not to be rude or anything but could you just make a whole guide and then you won’t have to comment everyday?