Need help with blocks

Continuing the discussion from The Ritheked Version of Voting (1.0)! ~6% Memory | Difficulty: :orange_square::

Can someone show me how this is done in like a picture? I’m confused and I can’t comment on his guide bc its closed. Ima go AFK, so I’ll check this later.

Which part? Or all of them?
(Also btw the blocks tag is unsued)

1 Like

Just the part I qouted.

1 Like

Can u help me, tho, @PotionMaster ?

I’m working on it.

3 Likes

Alright, @NavyCatZ , Thanks! :blush:

I’m not sure if @getrithekd is referring to “it” as “Amount of Players Gone” or “Has Gone.” I assumed it was “Amount of Players Gone” so if that doesn’t work, replace the amount of players gone block in the second to last if statement with “Has Gone.” If that still doesn’t work remove the if statement block and move the blockcode to an “else if” notch in the first statement.

3 Likes

Use an if statement for if has gone is 0. Inside that, you will broadcast on candidate, set has gone to itself +1, and amount of player gone to itself +1. The default should be in the property itself.

3 Likes

There’s only two if statements. The 3rd one you put in is supposed to be inside the first one.

3 Likes

Could you show me a pic of how it’s supposed to work, @getrithekd ?

So like this? Or is the one that compares the two properties the one in the first statement?

3 Likes

No you don’t check if amount of players gone is equal to one at all. The default is just in the property. I wasn’t sure if I included that, so I just said it there.

2 Likes

What were you referring to as “it”?

3 Likes

Ok now I’m confused.

2 Likes

Wait this is 1.0 not 2.0! That’s why I’m confused!

2 Likes

So did @NavyCatZ do it right?

Yeah that one is right. I thought it was 2.0 lol. Anyways, 1.0 has an error with respawning with team switchers. I can help you with that if you want, @tspentakota.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be nice, but hold up lemme copy down da block code @getrithekd

1 Like

I got to go soon, so I’ll help you with that later. I also need to look at the system again. It’s been such a long time.

2 Likes

Alr, thanks, @getrithekd