Need help on setting up a game time, but in the game "Brookhaven" way

Is this even possible or not?

3 Likes

well the am one is pretty simple, you could probably just use this

and for the other one, you could probably just make an overlay and a property so after it turns to 12am or something on the timer, than you just change the day of the week

1 Like

Yeah, i tried doing that method. It didn’t really work…

2 Likes

Ngl, this just gave me an idea to make a day and week+am and pm timer but i’ll do it later or something. And just so yk instead of using standard time I think you have to use military time because it is easier than am/pm

1 Like

let me see if I can make something and help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, can you mark a solution on your “seconds survived” guide because many people already put solutions (There are other guides)

1 Like
2 Likes

you dont need to bump within 2 hrs minimum is 5-7 days

2 Likes

I did bump it though because it didn’t get any attention and this was a big project from my class.

1 Like

My guide could help:

2 Likes

If it IS a school project, I doubt you would be able to use outside recourses…

Also there are many time guides on the forum….

1 Like

I also forgot i needed the day/night system. Thanks!

1 Like

Though it is probably hard to change the lighting every (I don’t know how long maybe minute?)

1 Like

I don’t think I can do it. Sorry. Ask a block code expert

1 Like

Okay, since my time for my device is going to be finished, i’ll be trying these later. Thanks for the help, yall!

2 Likes

These are some of the best block coders: ClicClac, mysz, gethriked, Blizzy

1 Like

Use this guide: How to make a colon-separated timer (Difficulty: :yellow_square:)

1 Like

I kinda got confused on the overlay part, considering i need the overlay to make it text so it could show the AM/PM time.

4 Likes

I could make a better timer, if you want. i’m working on lethal company and it has a timer. AM/PM should be easy.

1 Like

I probably need the lethal company game time for my next game.

1 Like