Need help making a running and stamina system

Yes, the title says what it says and no I cannot find any guide

DON’T MIX IT UP WITH A DASHING SYSTEM pls

1 Like

wdym by running?

1 Like

Like you can run for a short time, or run until you stop?

1 Like

run for a certain amount of time (The time depends on how much stamina you have)

1 Like

so are you doing properties for movement or…
have you tried the movement meter device?

1 Like

I’ve never seen that thing in my life

no properties btw

1 Like

Movement meter (BOOM)
Movement item (BOOM)
Gim (BOOM)

3 Likes

No properties?
This is easy
Ok first off make a game overlay, have it say “sprint” by default
when it is clicked, hide the overlay and show a different overlay called “walk” Have it be a button to,
when the sprint button is clicked, also have it activate a trigger loop that constantly removes the stamina as a resource (Recommending using energy) and have it go to a speed modifier to increase the player’s speed.
When walk is pressed, deactivate the trigger loop and use a speed modifer to set the speed to the default speed, also have it hide and show the sprint button again

3 Likes

your stamina wheel has been depleted. Either eat an Energizing Meat Skewer or wait 20 hours.

First, grab an overlay device and a speed modifiyer…

Try this guide!

And if needed make it so you can Regen stamina

3 Likes

Make sure the overlay looks like this…

And the speed changer like this…

Well, this is imcomplete, I suggest you to check on the guide Txme posted.
a text overlay cannot be interacted and the speed cannot get transferred without a receiving channel, last but not least, this system is only for a permanent speed boost.

Do this (read comments for simplified version):

BUT make it so you activate this from your normal speed so you can run faster but then slow back down to normal pace.

1 Like

well since I now know how to do it imma mark a solu. (I Thank everyone for trying to help me! :smile: )

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.