Need a unique Creative idea

HELP! I have already made a SWEET Fortnite Map and I am working on a Doors Recreation. What else should I do?

Do an original idea, instead of a game theme.

ex.

A open world survival game set in space, where you must collect oxygen, water, and resources to survive

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Kudzuboss123! Please make sure to read the community guidlines!

Here

Please mark a solution when you find the right reply. =D

That’s a good idea but how would I do the water/oxygen/system?

Ok thanks! I sure will.

Just build this set up, replace the “food” with the desired item, and customize the settings accordingly

1 Like

You could make a hide and seek game

I do like the idea thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea! I will work on it and tell you when its done!

2 Likes

You’d prob have to have some substitution so like oxygen can be just energy and food can be like crops

I have an idea for the game you are making, based off of @SirWyWy’s idea:

HOLOCENE

:brain:

This game, as stated previously by Sirwywy, is a survival game where you collect resources from space, kind of like a game Idea I had called “Twilight,” and a space version of “Raft.”

You are in a spaceship, small with control table in the bridge and gateway console everywhere additions can be made. By collecting alternative materials, like space rocks, space junk, random devices and items, each has a button that makes it disappear but also gives you a plastic bottle, supposedly holding your materials. Once you turn it in to the gate module, the sector becomes available as it is “built.” (show/hide props, the terrain was just hidden…? It’s possible). By completely maxing out your ship, you can beat the game by “flying away.”

This game has many properties, including the basic health and shield, but also:

Oxygen
Water
Rassions
Elecricity
(and)
Fuel

If at any point any of the meters fall below zero, it will plunge you into “Zero Gravity” mode, which means that you are free to roam space in your “spacesuit.” But you must use this time to find resources to fill your down meters. Meters will not go down in “Zero Gravity” mode. however, you can also explore lore.

At the edge of the map, there is a space station. If you feed it some of your supplies it will become semi-opperational. Inside there is a Quantum portal used for lightspeed transportation, which you can use as alternative electricity and fuel for your ship. This is also the final material to need to escape. Yet, inside, there are “databanks,” with accompanying buttons that when pushed, open pop-ups that reveal lore…

At the end of the Holocene, Humans were pushed off the planet Earth by an AI known as HELIOS. They then had to scavenge the parts of their shuttles and satellites, hence the floating debreis. You are the last one in the system, the rest have all fled to Alpha Centauri, your goal as well.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.