My Doors Guide Has Dissappeared!?!?!?

What happened!? My Gimkit Doors Guide is gone from the forums and I cant find it. AND IVE WORKED VERY HARD ON THAT GUIDE

1 Like

What was your guide called?

The Speedy Version on Gimkit Doors 4/10

Someone might have flagged it or reported it to get deleted? Or is it just a glitch.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been working on it for about a full day and IDK why it would be flagged

Did you ever post it or were you still making it?

(Sorry if this is a dumb question if you did I’ve never seen it before)

2 Likes

Well, yeah, I haven’t either…

2 Likes

If you were still making it you may have accidentally discarded it. Maybe there’s a chance that it’s in your drafts but it might not be

(I’m not the smartest so I could be wrong)

I don’t know why y’all feel the need to ping Blackhole over a matter that can be explained without moderator intervention.

OP, do you have any proof that your guide was posted? Any links? Any emails or notifications from the Gimkit Forums that the topic was flagged? Any notifications of the topic being liked? Did you check your post drafts?

1 Like

No, I pinged BH because I thought Landyn had already posted his guide and someone deleted it, not that he didn’t post it yet.

@LandynSPEEDO802 Also, please don’t do “Speedy” for guides, you can do other stuff. Speedy_kd4 is the original Speedy, and everyone calls him speedy as well.

1 Like

Mods might have deleted it.

1 Like

It was posted, my guess is because @Gimkitsuggestor’s doors guide was posted like a few hours earlier and they seems really similar.

1 Like

My guesses:

• May be a copy of Gimkitsuggestor’s guide
  • Probably WIP (which the community hates a lot)
1 Like

well, first of all

thank you

second of all, TONS of guides were deleted, as well as all the doors guides, ____land, player selector, tugted, and so much more…

there seems to be a pattern on these (all those guides are/were kind of chatrooms now), so i have a question for you:
was the guide becoming a chatroom?
(alternatively, it got deleted because doors is scawy and may not be appropriate for publishing)

@Blizzy i no longer have an accurate pattern for deleted guides because:
“IT WASNT EVEN A CHATROOM IT HAD LIKE 50 REPLIES”

3 Likes

Oh yes. I don’t know if I got any deleted guides…

Luckily I don’t have any. Just one old help post lol

@LandynSPEEDO802 i suggest marking a solution

Yeah big guide purge stuff like player selectors, ____Land, the keyboard guide, and tugted were all deleted. sad stuff.

3 Likes

time to check my guides :sweat:

WAIT NO MY KILLSTREAK GUIDE GOT DELETED :sob:

I had 44 guides and now I have 31.