Music is still playing even though the music volume is 0

Yeah.

I promise you, it’s not the sentry or something else making sounds. It’s the music.

3 Likes

Interesting…

1 Like

Try checking if the sound tab is muted thats what I use and since you’re on a chromebook right click the tab and click mute tab option

1 Like

Edit: Look at the 2nd tab and you’ll see the sound icon. That appears when there’s sounds or music happening.
how did i post this

1 Like

Just mute the tab or try exiting and reloading the tab

1 Like

I mean, it doesn’t really work…

1 Like

Just plug it into headphones and don’t put on the headphones.

1 Like

Well then they can’t hear sound effects

1 Like

I think that you can click no music… but I don’t know.

Try making the sound effects 0.

1 Like

Wait, You Can’t Share Personal Information By Screenshotting Your Whole Browser.

in-ter-res-ta-ting. very interesting. But probably bug. reload or exit tab, like what Brayden said.

1 Like

Don’t worry, my personal stuff was hidden in the screenshot.

did you try loading a new game?

Did I see Duolingo? (SPANISH OR VANISH)

Yes, and it still is doing that bug.

I do german lol

If that doesn’t work, try changing the music to none.

hmmmmm idk then

German or vermin

If that doesn’t work, I’m sorry, I can’t help.

does that happen on any other maps or just the one?

u know how to speak german? nice. im learning german currently.

Does powering offf the computer work?

El español, también conocido como castellano, es una lengua romance que tiene sus raíces en el latín vulgar. Es la segunda lengua más hablada del mundo por el número de hablantes nativos y es la lengua oficial en 21 países. Además de su rica historia, el español ha evolucionado y se ha enriquecido con diversas influencias culturales a lo largo de los siglos. Su importancia se extiende más allá de las fronteras de los países de habla hispana, ya que es una lengua global con una presencia significativa en los negocios, la cultura y las relaciones internacionales. El español no solo es un medio de comunicación, sino también un vehículo que permite explorar la riqueza literaria y artística de las comunidades que lo hablan.