MM2 System giving 1 person sheriff and murderer

I’m right now working on a minigame map with a Murder Mystery styled minigame. I made 2 relays with randomized people but for some reason it gives one person both murderer and sheriff. Why does it do this and how can i fix it?

1 Like

Could you show me your setup and what guide are you using?

For the sheriff use this guide but use a lifecycle (game start) to a relay (random player on team 1)
to show the overlay to one of the innocents

(Lifecycle) Event Occurs > (Relay) Trigger Relay

(Relay) Relay Trigger > (Overlay) Show Overlay

(If I’m correct, sheriff is an innocent who can kill people but if they are not murderers they die, right?)

Also welcome to the community!

what could you flag their post for?

??? wha??? sorry thought there was something my bad sorry @Haiasi

now i feel bad im very sorry @Haiasi

It’s okay.
The hide details thing was a question about the sheriff role.

okay, now let’s get back on-topic

1 Like

and not that thought idk MAN I FEEL stupid but ok ya back on topic

it’s ok @Chumbucket!

Welcome to the forum, @Bobo !

Welcome the gimkit community @Bobo

welcome to the community @Bobo

welcome to the community @Bobo

So basically what I’m doing is that I’m placing down 2 relays each having a random player and one relay giving someone a slingshot and the other one giving someone a wooden wand.

Does my system work though?

Well that system was basically the same as the system that I did so I’d doubt that it works.

Welcome to the forum, @Bobo! I really hope you like it here on the Gimkit Creative forum!

You need to add in a checker into the relay system. Check if the random player has no item. If true, grant the player an item and run the second check. If false, run the first check again. The second check while function like the first.

Welcome to the forum, @Bobo!

1 Like

Well when I do that it gives everyone both sheriff and murderer

What relay settings are you using?