Minecraft In Gimkit

like papercraft on scratch

Oh.

should we not add saving yet and just work on the random generation?

yes. maybe make a separate help topic on saving.

as the saving is just lots of memory and should be easy to figure out (Def not foreshadowing)

I don’t think it’s that easy

This topic is for the game until its fully released its not just about generation.

idk it could be it might not be I hope theres a way I can spend money to increase the limit

1 Like

Generation is a crucial part of Minecraft. and separating these into other help topics might help.

ok so lets start with a superflat world and figure out generation

We can load trees, structures, and other stuff with saving. Unfortunately, the images are deleted in most topics.

We wont have to worry about loading terrain as it is superflat. (and because you cant load or save terrain)

Am I going to need season ticket for this?

Also Im going to go to bed soon as its around 9pm

if you want, to get access to to other props and devices. The dialogue device would be good for trading, and the popup call to action would be nice for chests.

Oh i forgot about loot tables this will be so hard

You mean villager trading or player trading?

villager. although player trading can be insanely hard.

How will we make villagers? from what I know sentrys cant walk and idk how we would randomize trades and make them level up and save data for them

make them immobile. And lets just not make a leveling up feature, just the randomize and save data.

Should we use characters instead of sentrys?

1 Like