Map ideas please. My mind is blank :(

No, it does not. As I addressed this morning, this is my view.

1 Like

I’ll show it in one second.

can you please stop talking about this on here, please move this conversation to the wix.

My school device won’t let me make an account there. I can’t.

I’m trying to help the Admins with this potentially disastrous legal oversight, but I can only do so here.

well this is off-topic, on a help post that some else made, and it is not getting anywhere.

OK. @WhereIsMyHat, can you go to the chat box in my Gimkit blog? I can help you with this legal oversight there if you want. Then this post won’t get too cluttered as @WolfTechnology pointed out.

1 Like

We don’t have any access to info

My bad, my brain just goes out sometimes.

@WhereIsMyHat, by info I mean emails. A lot of companies sell email addresses to companies so they can send marketing emails. Because of this, Privacy Policies are a legal requirement for most sites. Because your site collects emails when someone makes an account, you should make a Privacy Policy just to be legally secure. Do u want any help writing one?

2 Likes

We don’t collect or sell info. We would barely be able to anyway. If you haven’t noticed, most people on the wix are under the age of 20, and that applies to all the mods as well.

3 Likes

Also, this privacy policy could most likely be assumed to be implied since this is a site using an engine.

2 Likes

You do collect info - when someone signs up, you get their email address. For all someone knows, you could be lying and selling their info. To be safe, you should make a privacy policy. @WhereIsMyHat, can you go to my chat box - @WolfTechnology is right.

1 Like

I don’t even know any of the emails or take the time to actually care. I don’t waste my time looking at random people’s emails when I have other stuff to do. Also, the same thing could be true of your chat in your wixsite.

2 Likes

I understand you’re not selling emails, but someone might think you’re lying eventually and you could end up in legal trouble (even as a minor). I’m just saying that a Privacy Policy would help keep you legally safe. FYI, my blog chat connects only to me and I’m already working on a Privacy Policy for my site.

If you want to continue discussing this, plz go to my blog chat. This is creating clutter.

1 Like

I’m willing to chat via email, but I’m not really going to chat any other way.

3 Likes

Ok. Is there a problem with my chat box?

Idk, but I would still prefer it.

2 Likes

My school doesn’t want me to give out my email - I could get in trouble. Can you go on the chat if that’s the only way?

Does any of this have to do with the original thing that leo_flowers need help with?

1 Like