Map ideas please. My mind is blank :(

Oh, good luck fixing that. Have you considered doing a fundraiser to upgrade your plan? I’m sure some of the 2K people would pitch in getting a Pro plan.

3 Likes

except for the fact that most of those 2000 are children

5 Likes

out of 2000 peeps there are like 20-100 that are actually active

2 Likes

True true - maybe they could ask a trusted adult to get it for them - plus some like myself are teens and have credit cards. Other than upgrading the plan, is there really much else you can do?

2 Likes

yeah i’m no longer active on there due to my school, but when i was not much activity was there.

4 Likes

turn it off and back on again, like I’m doing right now

5 Likes

Hopefully that works - you may need to find a long-term solution though. You should really consider upgrading the plan.

2 Likes

most people on here are under 13 and can’t afford to pay 20+ dollars a month. So that’s why they haven’t already.

5 Likes

and I also would rather not have to try to manage raising money for that

honestly if i paid someone online money to help get a plan for their site, my dad would say ‘that sounds like a scam’, ‘why did you spend your money on that’ and ‘how did you get an account for that’

6 Likes

When will it be back on?
totally not spam liking

3 Likes

it is back on, but there’s no change so it’s not really different

yay hat appearance

2 Likes

yeah you could try to see if you can raise money, but i would do a poll on it and see what people think.

2 Likes

Raising money would be complicated. The other part is, it requires a credit card number and all of that.

5 Likes

that’s why you have the community vote on it saying the pros and cons of yes and no.

1 Like

but we can’t do it anyway
so why make a poll

2 Likes

because some one might do it and have people see why it may be a good option. You never know. But if you don’t want to d it, don’t do it, i don’t really care.

1 Like

Look, in order to receive the money, I’d have to connect a credit card. Not only would having it on there be slightly risky to hackers, but my parents also manage the account and can see when transactions are made.

3 Likes

my best idea is on our canva doc for consideration

2 Likes

Is it really worth to get 500 more gimbuck and more creative worlds?

we aren’t talking about the season ticket or gimkit pro, we’re talking about a pro plan for a website
Groups | Gimkit Creative

3 Likes