Making a Hot Potato Game, how would I make it so the person it is swapped back to Team 1 when tagging somebody?

Basically, I want it to make so that when the “IT” person, a player on Team 2, tags somebody on Team 1, the “IT” person swaps teams with the person they tagged, with the player they tagged becoming the new “IT” person.

1 Like

Use Team Switchers to set them to specific teams

1 Like

To add on to arc5030, there should be two wires connected from the tag zone to two team switchers. The first wire (player tags another player) should be connected to a team switcher for team 1. The second wire (player gets tagged) should be connected to the team switcher for team 2.

1 Like

Hey, could you help me out with something else too? Do you know of a way to restrict the amount of players on a team? Because what’s happening now is that more than one person is on Team 2 when I’d like there to only be one person on that team.

Isn’t that in the game settings?

Maybe try looking through this post for more ideas.

Run a player counter for team two, and connect the counter to a property. Then, have a checker check if the property is greater than one. If so, pick a random player on team 2, change their team to a different one, and run the system again.

I already did, I didn’t really gather that much from it personally so I just continued on my own a bit.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.