Lore and other ideas for Seasons Greetings

This is my game idea what could I do to add lore?

Lore:
Somehow, all the seasons in the world merged together in an area.
We don’t know if this happened due to a time-travel error or if it has something to do with The Crafter.
Uncover the secrets of the different seasons and discover hidden clues.

yeah
not really lore more of like the story/backstory
you can expand on it if you want
idk

whos the crafter?

hows this?

The game is set in a world where the seasons are governed by powerful entities known as the Season Rulers. Each season has its own ruler who controls the weather, temperature, and natural phenomena of that season. The four season crystals were created by an ancient civilization to keep the balance of the seasons intact. These crystals were entrusted to the Autumn Clan for safekeeping.

However, one day, an experiment by a group of rogue scientists caused the Earth to stop spinning. This event caused chaos as the seasons became erratic, and Winter and Summer took over with an iron grip. The rulers of Winter and Summer, who had long been resentful of the Autumn Clan’s hold on the crystals, saw this as an opportunity to seize power and waged war against the Autumn Clan.

The player takes on the role of a warrior from the Autumn Clan, tasked with finding the season crystals, defeating the tyrannical rulers of Winter and Summer, and restoring balance to the seasons. Along the way, the player will encounter various allies and foes, each with their own motivations and agendas.

The fate of the world rests on the player’s shoulders, and they must navigate treacherous terrain, battle fearsome foes, and overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles to complete their mission. With Spring’s neutrality, the player can trade and gather resources to aid their quest.

As the player progresses through the game, they will uncover more of the lore and history of this world, revealing the mysteries and secrets behind the creation of the crystals and the ancient civilization that made them.

2 Likes

part of the snowy snowy survival lore if you played it

1 Like

Good morning, I think the idea of each area having a leader will be their boss. Maybe you could have the leaders of the autumn clan be protected?

1 Like