Log game planner

so how to make it? idk how

What is a log game planner?

If you mean save the player prgress heres a guide.

1 Like

I think @DriftUknown_YT means he wants to log what the game is going to be or have a different post for his game idea? I’m not quite sure though!
I mean to have the person with the idea he liked have what he thought about doing it on here?

1 Like

No, this is a post asking for help, not ideas. I closed the other because it was off-topic.

2 Likes

yes but im just planning smth with me and @twofoursixeight but this rely helps! also I needed ideas from other ppl

2 Likes

And yes it was getting off topic @WolfTechnology, i agree

4 Likes

Make random logs appear around the map, and you have to retrieve them and go back to add to the fire vitality. Slowly decrease the property for the fire’s life, and maybe make the setting in a forest. Oh, and as a fun bonus, make the map dark!
You could also add rain that when it happens, the fire drains out sooner, or maybe sentries around the map with a plant skin that try to kill you.

2 Likes

What type of ideas @DriftUknown_YT

3 Likes

for a game where u collect logs to keep the fire up and running

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Read my post

2 Likes

Ok… Well you could always have a tree, and make them ‘chop it down’, but it’s really just buying it from a vending maching behind the tree taking energy from the person?

OoOooo nice idea! i like

3 Likes

oh yea also good idea im going to implement them both

3 Likes

Have trees spawn in places, and use a barrier to make a sort of health bar for it, like you have to press buttons there five times to chop it all down, and then you can wait for it to respawn.
In real life you don’t chop a tree in one swing, so this is realistic.

2 Likes

That could also be a good idea!

1 Like

And you could also have a thunderstorm, which is rain but worse since you lose health unless you build a shelter, but building a shelter takes wood so you still need to conserve the wood, especially when it is raining and the fire will die quicker

2 Likes

Perhaps they could implement different seasons, maybe using a repeater or a counter.

1 Like

oh yea but how to do that? :neutral_face:

Hmm maybe, if the game was a long one, then maybe a day night cycle

2 Likes