List of tags allowed for use in the GKC Forums

we still kinda use it for things like the bitwise operations post

or things that say “hey this user isnt active and can’t mark a solution”

but we don’t use resolved, that’s for sure

I had to delete the m()rder mystery tag from the guide since the word m()rder isnt allowed anymore.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna kill off a few tags that just had 1-2 topics and haven’t had anything added to them in a while, don’t mind me.

2 Likes

Hello. I had just did a huge revision of the topic. Here’s what changed:

1. The tags are now split into groups, making them more organized.
  2. Some redundant tags were removed.
  3. The editing indicator is gone (what’s the point of the editing poll?)
2 Likes

or maybe just put an editing indicator in the form of a checkbox?

Going to add that art-request was moved to List of tags to avoid in GKC forum as thumbnail requests were blocked as a whole by the community of this forum.

3 Likes

I just added this tag as I noticed it was not in this guide. Can be used with other tags like halloween or christmas .

2468, you might want to move it back. There is official support for thumbnails on the forum.

wait what? thumbnails are allowed?

1 Like

Yes, thumbnails are allowed. Please don’t overdo it this time.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, yes. They are allowed. Let’s just hope that there aren’t like 10 thumbnail requests immediately made after this.

5 Likes

thats funny, 11_7_23 is my birthday

1 Like

Art was recently added, and @FersionSpeedy and I updated the tag with the new reason recently

i have a question

should i make a “no-block-code” tag

should i build a “no-block-code” tag
  • sure
  • no
  • stupidest idea i ever heard
0 voters

if this gets accepted, can i just only make one (i never made a tag before, and i wanna see what it looks like creating one)

and also it’s not gonna be put into every guide that has no block code, it’s just gonna be put into a remixed guide with block code, but without it

1 Like

You could just write it in the title tho

how do you even make a tag (ik i prob cant)

You can only make them if you’re a regular.

Can I make a memory-saver tag? Memory is a big issue in gkc, and there are many topics covering memory. It would be easier for people to find these topics if we include a memory-saver tag.

Memory Saver Tag?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

bruh
waste of time

1 Like

I’ve just voted “Yes” to this poll!