Lasers that alternate on and off! (🟨)

So the way this works is it has two repeaters going at the same time, one a half-step behind the other because of the wire repeater. The two repeaters send signals directly to a laser or a trigger with channels, with one turning the lasers on and the other turning them off.

Hope that helps!

I’m going to see if I can do this with one repeater.

I think that used to be standard, but I heard a ton of complaints about unreliability on that one.

Really? Give me five minutes.

you can also use triggers

really how? I really need to know.

well triggers can also be used to make repeaters not really ever needed

I think you could just use a trigger clock with channels for simplicity…

That’s what I was going to do…

bumps into guide

This was such a bumpy ride

Did you know: To make the lasers inconsistent, make the lasers not as consistent by setting a seperate time for the repeaters so they differ from each other.

There’s a simpler way to do this now lol. The laser manager device has a setting that allows you to auto-turn lasers on and off.

can u send screenshot?

Uhhh…

Sorry to burst your bubble…

but this post was made in July. Months before that setting on the device came out. That settings only like a month old I’m pretty sure, so this stuff was probably useful during the July time period over the summer.

1 Like

Nah what that person was saying is that this guide is too hard, so I gave them an easier method idk what you’re yapping about.

1 Like

Your back on the forums welcome back I didn’t exist on the forums back when you were there but welcome back.

Oh alr mb that’s on me

cant you just save memory by using two wire repeaters and wire looping them?