Lasers Malfunctioning

I found a bug that is either on the laser beam manager or the laser beam device. When the manager turns off the beams, they stop doing damage, but still sit there making it very confusing to the players. In addtion, it doesn’t damage the player when they first turn on. These are each supposed to do 50 damage, but as you see my health is full

(Not sure if this still applies when turned on via the laser beam itself instead of manager)

Whoa! That’s really strange. Well, the laser beam manager was only recently added, so all you can do now is report it! I guess you can only refresh to get rid of it.

Welcome to the forum, @Eeveeborg! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

Remember to mark a solution it it works again!

That, I have never seen in the 5 months that i have been doing creative, strange.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! That’s quite strange. Like Wingwave said, try refreshing the game. I’ve noticed a few laser bugs before the last patch, the most broken being that as long as you keep moving and are already within the lasers when they activate they won’t do damage to you. It seems like that has been patched. Since the laser manager is a new device, it may have a couple of bugs.

I reloaded, but nothing happened. To be fair, I didn’t expect it to as it had been malfunctioning before then.

Hmm, that’s really interesting. You should probably email hello@gimkit.com if the bug persists.
Also, please mark a solution @Eeveeborg.
Thanks.

1 Like

Wait, what do you mean by that? do you mean come up with one, or what?

What I meant is to try to reproduce the bug and if it still persists, email hello@gimkit.com.
If you weren’t able to reproduce it then that was probably just a minor bug.

Okay, in that case I’ll email.

okay so wierd wonder why

Also, please mark a solution.
So summed up and shortened, solutions are a new feature where you can mark any reply in a topic you created as a solution, Then 3 hours after the last reply, @system closes the topic.
Remember to do this because if you don’t mark a solution, it invites off-topic posts and clutter into the topic. Finally, the person who recieves a solution gets a +1 solution added to their profile summary.

got it. HEHEHEHEHEHE LIMIT = NOT FUN

You can put letters in <> to make it invisible and bypass the limit. Make sure there are no numbers, symbols or spaces.
Do keep in mind not to do this if you’re just gonna say one word or agree on a post, instead, just like it.
IMG_0509

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.