Laser parkour help🦊

I need help thinking of laser sequences that can be randomized to create a difficult laser parkour, that each summit is a randomized experience…(it is a platformer parkour)

Basically, multiple randomizers like these How to make a easy randomizer that run different parts of a singular area, randomizing it and making it look like different summits, but keeps it hard, as rarely the same experience every summit.

Hold up, I’m building something that might look good-ish
Gonna snip it and reply it to you

1 Like

With coral that disappears and reappears on repeat

…parkour with laser stuff like these is what I have so far

This should work. It’s not randomized but its ok ig.
The sentries have low accuracy and medium fire rate and they’re holding Evil Eye.
Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Well I need parkour stuff, that is top down, but thanks anyways for trying.

Make a Bossfight

ngl you should use your own guide :skull:

each number sends out a channel, and each laser receives a channel. let the randomizer have a delay of like 5 seconds. it’ll be a pain but it’ll get the job done

?whats with the fox emojis in title names

What fox emojis?? lol

I do agree though the fox emojis are unnecessary.

bro…stop editing my post guys!..taking away platformer tag…THIS is a platformer thing…taking away emoji…there’s nothing wrong with it.

The platformer tag is for GUIDES. Not help topics.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash:

Are those repeaters I see?
Use trigger loops instead.

CAUGHT YOU IN 4K ULTRA HD

1 Like

hwy is rhis the ideas tag?

What??

If a TL3 or TL4 edits your post it is for a good reason. Don’t argue in the future, please.

Does it really matter the tags?
And it is How is this the ideas tag what he was saying

tags don’t really do anything @Slim they just categorized the topic after all he IS asking for ideas

I don’t wanna get into an argument, but tags help guides a lot.

People who help with specific things in Help look for those tags to know what help topics they can possibly help with.

um we shouldn’t fight but also not start chatting before blackhole suspends us XD

1 Like

Yeah lets get on topic.