Just light issues now

Okay, so my code broadcasts Open door, which my lights and barriers receive, but it doesn’t work properly.
@LEPRECON2024? are you on?

Leprecon2024’s on my blog. Do u want me to tell him u need him?

Also, have u noticed that only me and a few other OGs haven’t left? We’ve been dropping off like flies, and even the creator of the wixsite retired. Which OGs other than myself do u think are left?

Yeah, I just realized where the problem is. It’s in how the code works. And how the barrier (s) works.

Yay! The problem’s solved!

What do u think about my OG question, though?

No, it’s not. I’m not good with code, so I can’t fix it, and I don’t entirely understand the barriers problems.

I am here and see you guys fixed things, good. I am glad things are working.

What is left to fix?

@Joey It’s not.

1 Like

the problem is with the barriers and the code on my trigger that broadcasts to the Barriers.

The only thing I can say is to learn more about code to see what code is needed and needs to be removed. I am not good with code myself.

Sorry, I can’t help other than that advice. :frowning_face:

There’s nothing that can tell you about advanced code in simpler forms.

Oh, still, I am not skilled in code, I hope it gets fixed some day, one day.

Although I am pretty sure that awesomeT43 is the person who created that code, so maybe he can tell me…

Ok, well I can’t help so I’ll go.

1 Like

Yea just find @awesomeT43 and ask for some help. Your game may as well be as good as fixed.

2 Likes

So is the problem solved, can these be resolved?

Oh and in reply to one of the earlier posts from you:
Yes, the game is almost done. I just need to make the nights, finish the animatronics, and fix the problems currently happening, plus all the bugs that may pop up in testing.

not solved yet.