It's possible view and to put devices and props pass the border what about a gim?

Would it be possible to bypass the border of a map in GKC?
research has done us well
Screen recording 2024-10-09 3.20.14 PM

Screen recording 2024-10-09 3.32.32 PM

Probably not in any way meaningful to expanding the limits of GKC. I’m sure you could probably pace devices across it, but I don’t think it’s practical.

8 Likes

ik know I’ve done that but teleports me at the border not beyond

again you said anything is possible in gimkit not out side

ya know those who say nothing´s impossible are only beginning to grasp the many possiblities i mean there´s so many you cant help but think ¨is anything possible?¨
because the saying ¨nothing´s impossible¨ is basically just a motivator to get ya to try harder and grasp more complicated concepts you couldnt understand before
while in reality magic isnt really possible you cant have natural magic abilities
and a time machine isnt possible

sure we can make things similar to magic or time machines and what not
for example flying we cant fly on our own but we made machines that can

so in other words the world is filled with limited and impossible things
its just a matter of breaking through a limit whether it be luck or skill
we dont truly know what´s impossible so its hard to tell the difference between what´s a limit and what´s impossible in this world

(text wall moment : P)

7 Likes

anyways breaking the border would be a matter of modding stuff
or an exploit
also wow research topics have been getting popular lately

1 Like

You could try doing the thing where if you grab a teleporter by the side of the screen it stays that part then go to the corner. Also if you really tried you could probably glitch it into getting past with like a bunch of glitches and camera points.

its mostly G-code549 and people bumping Shdwy topics…

look what I did already
Screenshot 2024-10-08 5.57.26 PM
Screenshot 2024-10-08 5.57.49 PM
Screenshot 2024-10-08 5.58.10 PM

Me realizing that stuff breaks at the border wheres the green and black line!?
2024_10_09_0eu_Kleki

I haven’t tested this, but maybe you could glitch a teleporter into the border? Very unlikely, though…

1 Like

what did you do, (asking confusedly but also enticed.)

well I tried and nope I put in the border and spawn

well I shoved a teleporter and spawn inside the border

1 Like

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you reminded me, i did get outside the border once

1 Like

wait how?

im getting a picture, it was in DLD april fools day. i got to the top of the map and i jumped on top of the end goal. and it didn’t trigger it (all the items that are just randomly floating at the end platform)

so i decided to jump off and go right and i landed on an invisible barrier 50 meters above the map that stretched on until i hit another barrier, i tried to get higher but i could not get above that barrier.

1 Like

at the top of the map
at the invisible barrier

i have a video last time i posted it, it got taken down and i was told i be banned if i posted it again

2 Likes

WOAH testing this VERY soon…

Also don’t get banned, and I think they were asking about Gimkit creative, and technically you arn’t allowed to post anything unless it’s Gimkit creative so technically this could also get flagged for that I don’t think you should but just saying.

1 Like

these are images, the video is what will get me taken down XD

unfortently april fools day has passed. it takes 3X jumping height to get up there. need to jump twice to get there