It's not impossible

blackhole’s 3D in gimkit could be made into a game

3 Likes

Wow. I had no idea that existed, but it’s awesome. I guess we can cross that off the list.

3 Likes

the start of camera point device

3 Likes

As you were saying New updates

2 Likes

Welp, there’s a device for that now.

2 Likes

I still don’t get how an AI will be made…

1 Like

A lot of blocks. It would probably also need dozens of channels due to the limit on blocks.

1 Like

Okay, how do you use block code to initialize artificial intelligence and interpret human language?

7 Likes

A lot of if/elses.

1 Like

bumped into impossible
the 'im" fell off
now it’s possible.

1 Like

Thats so inspiring

2 Likes

A lot of blocks?

I think that AI won’t be made in Gimkit anyway, but if it did, how could we use it then?
How do we type in stuff?

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯ I have no idea how or why to do it, but if we could build a coding language in Gimkit, I have a feeling A.I. won’t be too far off.

1 Like

You CAN build a coding language in Gimkit although I wouldn’t technically call it a coding “language”. We can have players use counters to update properties which have specific actions. Or you can do a bunch of encoding stuff. Wait, this just gave me an idea of building GKC in GKC! But it would take way more work than I’m willing to put into it :melting_face: … g’night

3 Likes

This is still very true! It should always be remembered!!!

2 Likes

I don’t know the specifics, but that seems like a coding language to me.

2 Likes

You can do this, and I have done it, with a language that is actually regarded as a programming language. It’s not impossible lol.

3 Likes

I know: brain[redacted]

1 Like

Let’s just call it brainscramble.

1 Like

Brianduck.

1 Like