Item ideas for DLD map (SCI-FI)

Cool what type of item would it drop/ would be behind it? (how would you convert this to DLD?)

Maybe the second weapon you said about that can break obstacles. (The evil Eye).

Maybe you could use quantum portal for breaking obstacles!

The Evil eye would be one of the first items you get in the game so that you can find more ammo for it and for puzzles.

I think the quantum portal would be to clunky for the game and would deal to much damage. :pensive:

This sounds like it’d be really cool! I’d love to make some sort of thumbnail art for this : D

also, just a head’s up: it’s spelt “metroid” : )

3 Likes

Where did I miss spell it? (Metriod isn’t a word so my computer will always to the squiggly lines.

It’s spelled incorrectly any time it appears

1 Like

you can also buff other things to make it better.

yes, thats Correct @cheesebox.

Oh thanks my bad, I fixed it.

all good : )

1 Like

So is the thumbnail an actual offer or…

Totally! i’d draw that for ya if need be : D

I forgot where the actual post is, lol, but maybe for the breaking you could have a zone that sets you damage boost really low, so only quantum portal or evil eye could break it without spending too much time.

Yeah but the quantum portal is to clunky to be enjoyable has a secondary weapon. And legendary evil eye would do to much base damage compared to your zapper.

1 Like

Sorry for the bad picture, drawing, highlighting, and label quality. I had to do all of this in 5 minutes with my junky school computer because I had my sport, But here is a very rough draft of the thumbnail. The picture takes place in an underground forest if you weren’t aware. so you don’t have to make the plants green.

Good luck

@Rusty So you can have a zone near those breakable obstacles that grants you a evil Eye of any rarity (I would recommend blue, purple, or gold). And when you leave that zone it grants you -1 of that same item that is the same rarity so that it goes away. And you repeat that for all obstacles.

1 Like

Maybe… that might work.